June 16-18 2017 Performance Dyno Trip

Yes, in fact, I was pulled over once in Maine on the Airline w/Steve Fowler. Steve kept driving... and NO I didn't get a ticket! Just a verbal warning.

Update on the hotels, last year Trevor and I staying at the Best Western in Concorde at $134. Just called them and if you have a CAA card you can get a room for $152 they have about 30 still available. NASCAR is same dates but in July. The hotel number is 603-228-4300

I hadn't had a chance to post it yet but booked 4 rooms in Manchester. These are double rooms, able to cancel before the 14th of June with no penalty and regular rate. Price is $180 so split it's not too bad. I don't have a CAA card but that price is good for sure. Will post the link here in a bit.

https://www.expedia.ca/Manchester-H...&exp_ts=1488919424759&exp_curr=CAD&exp_pg=HSR

Whatever everyone prefers is good with me ?

Last edited:
mustangmike;n13823 said:
This is bike week. June 10th to 18th. Everything is doubled and very busy. Couple hundred thousand bikes.

Ahhh. I thought it was NASCAR but had the wrong month. I knew there was something going on lol

Looking forward to this, going to be a fun trip.
Anyone on the fence should sign up.
Even if you don't need a dyno, great run.

I should be able to tag along,. Glenn -- you need a room partner?? -- I'm thinking a 20 year old might be appropriate -- S/M/S that is ????

So, are the dates confirmed and the possible motel options and room rates?...?

yes, its book as per above, we have 4 rooms reserved
2 per room. Sign up, come along :)
Careful who you room with, rumour is 1 or 2 of those guys like to cuddle LOL

torch;n13377 said:
Signup Sheet - Confirmed

1. Phil
2. Trevor
3. Jason
4. Jody
5. Glenn
6. Bill

Tentative

1. Angus
2. Charlie
3. Mike
4. Rich

Let me know if I got that straight!

So we we need to add more names to this list?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back