June 16-18 2017 Performance Dyno Trip

Don't need to do the dyno to go on trip.
Will be guys hanging out at dyno and driving.
Cool trip regardless :)
Book it :)

I agree, it's a great trip even just to go for the drive and the experience.. book it!

ALSO, always nice to have a "badge" riding with your group in case we get into trouble LOL

make sure you have cash with you, they want the fine money on the spot,
if not your going to jail, you get out when you see a judge, if he's gone fishing that could be
Monday or Tuesday LOL.

Oh do they make you pay on the spot now? Years ago you could go down to the court house and pay it that day or they you time to mail it in. If you chose to mail it in and where one day late it doubled and so on. Brother thought he would be smart and not pay it and they banned have from the US until he paid the fine. Which ended up being like 6 times to original number. I still remember how much of a prick that cop was being which is why my brother was pissed. Could not even talk to him.

I am not sure now, its been many years, but on weekend you wanna have some cash just to be safe.
Beside a group of fast moving mustangs, he is only getting one, but guys are not stopping to give you
cash LOL.

Correct. I must be thinking of the Carlisle trip. We stopped at the dyno shop for someone....Jody maybe? And stayed at the hotel next door

Well I took a look this morning and put the dates in. Only 7 or 8 hotels came up with Red Roof being the cheapest at $180 per night....say whaaaa?? There must be something going on that weekend. The rest of the hotels were Concord area and north of $200. Crazy. Maybe someone else can luck out lol.

I found a couple one at 101, 122,138, 168 and then around 200.
and if we don't mind driving 20 minutes, wider ranges at better avg
prices. I used google, what ere you using.

I was looking at Concord. Once I switched to Manchester there were a few cheaper as you stated. An extra 20 minutes is no issue with me.

Red roof was a bit sketchy last time I stayed there, kind of looked like low rentals , was no where near the 180us quality range

It's NASCAR weekend at Loudon , that's why the prices are crazy

05 gt 5spd;n13463 said:
Red roof was a bit sketchy last time I stayed there, kind of looked like low rentals , was no where near the 180us quality range

It's NASCAR weekend at Loudon , that's why the prices are crazy

Ahhh that makes sense. Perhaps not the best weekend to go lol. I noticed that it's not Red Roof anymore. Was picked up by another chain which I can't remember at the moment

That would do it, I went to the race once, we paid 200 a night for 2 star an hour
away from the track.

Back