June 16-18 2017 Performance Dyno Trip

Yeah I want to go. Will see how everything falls together. I would love to put it on a dyno. Curious what does he typically charge for a dyno run if you already have the tuner? I heard it was 500 if you did not have the tuner.

Turns out I was looking at the calendar wrong and I posted dates with Thursdays.. but yes, leave on a Friday. So the actual dates were:

May 26-28
June 16-18

Looks like June is better for you guys, let's just go with that.

Something else to keep in mind, is Pete now has a partner.
I am sure he is good but how good I have no idea, we might want to make sure its Pete doing our cars.
Long way to go, to not get 100%, which we know pete will do.

Well worth the money to have the car tuned if you've never had it done before. My car was way outta wack and he got it dialed in nicely.

Pete wouldn't partner with anyone who wasn't up to the task. I have a feeling that the Partner is probably the guy doing all these Chev's and stuff that we are seeing posted on the facebook account.

Yeah I am sure it is worth. What I have now is a tune from brookspeed. I sent him my info. Told him everything that was done to the car and how I wanted it to shift. He sent me back a tune. I would want to dyno this rune and then see whay he can do from there. To see how much more he can get. But maybe he does not like that and prefers going from stock.

Don't think it matters. Mine had the Saleen factory tune and he was quick to tell me how horrible they are before he started. He was totally correct on that lol. Did a dyno first and then tinkered with the car to get it where it should be. Think it was 3 pulls in all before he was happy.

What is great about Pete, its not just numbers, its drive ability as well.
If he has to, he can and will write the tune specific to your car.
Charlie he will take what you get and optimize it, you will love the result.

Also, the difference in how it all works when you drive it, the improvements can be dramatic.

Back