June 16-18 2017 Performance Dyno Trip

https://www.expedia.ca/Manchester-Ho...CAD&exp_pg=HSR

Heres the Hotel, not sure if we book directly or through Jason, he has them booked.
I am sure he will chime in when he gets off work.
Also there is only 4 rooms and now 6 people, so if anyone else is considering going, should make a decision.
I am not sure how many more rooms we can get if needed. Unless third person doesn't mind sleeping on air
matress or cot :)

I have them booked under my credit card. Didn't need to pre-pay so that allows everyone to pay for their own once we arrive. If we don't have enough to fill the rooms, I need to cancel them before the 14th or 15th....can't remember lol. So just simply say you are interested and there should be room for everyone.

If you want to do your own booking then feel free but just let me know so I don't factor you in with the rooms I already have booked.

If we need more rooms then I will worry about that when/if the time comes.

Check in is June 16th and we are heading back home on the 18th.

Anything else just post or send me a message :)

Bill & I plan to share a room & he already called to reserve the 2 nights @ $180 a night I believe. What rate did they quote you? How far is Merrimack from Pete's in Louden? Last time stayed in Concord which was close but the town dies at 10 PM literally, it was dead.

Yep that sounds about right. Concord is closer but we went for the big town lol. I'm also hoping that we can find some Mustang festivities/meet and greets with the locals.

Hello one and all been awhile since I have been on. I am getting stoked for the trip also I need to get a problem looked at about my car falling flat on its face at wot in 3rd and 4th it sucks because I was actually kicking a guys but last summer he had a brand spanking new camaro ss then my car f....ked up and on by he went.

Looks like they made some nice improvements to their facility according to Performance Dyno's Facebook page.

I commented on it, looks like new set up.
Going to be fun trip as per normal.
Always a great drive too.

going
1. Phil
2. Trevor
3. Jason
4. Jody
5. Glenn
6. Bill

Tentative

1. Angus
2. Charlie
3. Mike
4. Rich

Anyone else thinking of going, should get on there horse and sign up

Also if there is'nt enough room for everybody I got a blow up double matress I could sleep on don't matter to me.

Just checked in with the guys at Performance Dyno this morning. They still have us booked for the 17th. A good sign!!

depending on how many guys, should only be 3-5 hours.
Anyone try and reach local club to see if they have cruise
that day?

Back