June 16-18 2017 Performance Dyno Trip

How much are the rooms again? USD had a bad night, and might be getting worse day-to-day! Fingers crossed lol. Might pick up some money soon.

don't think about US money, will make you sick, I had to buy 1500
scare you what the exchange is. arrrrggggg

Four rooms reserved and if you have a roomie it works out to be about $100 each per night (2 night stay). That is Canadian funds so hopefully the exchange doesn't take much of a dump :)

Ohtobbad;n14859 said:
going
1. Phil
2. Trevor
3. Jason
4. Jody
5. Glenn
6. Bill

Tentative

1. Angus
2. Charlie
3. Mike
4. Rich

Anyone else thinking of going, should get on there horse and sign up

So the above was the latest list going. I believe Bill and Glenn booked their own room? If that's the case, I will need to cancel some rooms in the next couple of weeks unless we get more interested in going. I have 4 rooms right now and (if I have this right), Phil and Jody will share....Trevor not sure. So might only need two or three depending on the next few weeks. I know Angus is out....sold his car.

Time is getting close, for those who have never gone, this is a fun trip.
Even if you don't need a dyno, great guys and Mustang weekend.
Still a couple of rooms available, pony up folks, cheap fun.

Keeping the extra room (or rooms) until the 5th of June and then I need to cancel. If anyone is on the fence that is the deadline :)

Spoke to Jason, Phil and Glen so far, looking good for run, hope weather is good for trip.
Looks like early start out of HRM for 4 of us. Guys in Moncton get a bit more sleep, before we start.
about 10.5 hours of driving, along with fuel, coffee and restroom breaks :) Recycled coffee.

that sucks you can't go, but about as good a reason as you can have.
Wouldn't want to miss that.

looks like 6 going, remember folks, bring radio's.
really looking forward to this, hope weather is good :)

I will give it until Monday and then the extra room or rooms will be gone. Anyone last minute???

Back