Die Cast Model Cars any Scale, all types of Vehicles

Found this gem on PD, due for release in November.

True to the Shelby name, you can have one of these 1/64 scale sets for the low low price of $120 plus tax.

Not as good a deal as the Taylor Ford GT500, but close.

Plus, just in case you forgot, you get the Shelby name on the side of the trailer no less than four times....on each side. :ROFLMAO:
shelby-american-transporter-set-western-star-49x-shelby-gt500-se-widebody-mini-gt-164-mgts005.jpg

As a kid, they were affectionately known as "dinky cars", and they were out of the package as soon as possible .

At my age, they're referred to as "adult collectibles", along with an adult price point. :LOL:

Yup, I keep them in the packages, part of the appeal is the packaging and the card art.

As a kid, they were affectionately known as "dinky cars", and they were out of the package as soon as possible .

At my age, they're referred to as "adult collectibles", along with an adult price point. :LOL:

Yup, I keep them in the packages, part of the appeal is the packaging and the card art.
I have over 250 1/64 Scale Greenlight, Maistro, HotWheel and Matchbox and they are all in original packaging

Back