Die Cast Model Cars any Scale, all types of Vehicles

Its not an addiction......its a hobby!! ;)

Greenlight has finally released the Magnetic and Shadow Black 2016 GT350 Track Attack diecast, along with a Michelin themed '19 GT350R and the one year only 55th Anniversary Wimbleton White Heritage Edition GT350.

Yah, I paid more than Walmart prices, but jeez, I have all the other Track Attack ones, so as a completist, I had to get these ones. lol

Besides, I finally get a black 2016 GT350 diecast, although I don't have the white over the top stripes.

Pics to follow when they arrive.

I'm not really a big fan of stripes on my vehicles, I debated on the factory blue stripes when I was ordering, but they're not my style. I don't hate them on anyone else's car, in fact, some look good, but my personal taste is without. That being said, if I did do stripes, I'd do the matte black and red pinstripes like you've got on your R, I always thought that combination was subtle enough, and I think it looks awesome on black car.

But, I'm not trying to make mine look like an R, so thats probably why I haven't followed through and done it.

Did someone mention hobby?

Found these on the Walmart hooks this afternoon.

Already have white and black Borla cars.
So Had to get the red.
And the Shelby would have been lonely by itself if left behind. ?

90EFA7F9-DC0A-4E07-BED4-E1DAD6D71F53.jpeg

I'm pretty happy with the newest additions that arrived today, especially the Shadow Black GT350.

These were worth the extra couple of bucks and Greenlight nailed the details.....the wheels even have the correct number of spokes. lol

10 spokes on the 350 and 7 spokes on the R.

IMG_1988.jpeg

IMG_1987.jpeg

Last edited:
ha ha By "regular", I meant regular Greenlight series, as opposed to the Greenlight Green Machine series, but thanks !!

Didn’t know there was a difference.
See, you do learn stuff on here.
I saw they both said 55 Years so assumed they were part of the same series.
Thought it a bit odd that packaging was slightly different, but didn’t know about green machine vs regular.

Going to go to bed smarter tonight than I woke up this morning. ?

Its all marketing hype , (yup, I bought into it...literally lol) the Green Machine is lower production with each model individually numbered, with the green wheels and a green undercarriage, as opposed to the regular wheels and silver undercarriage. Although I have found the regular Greenlight models are numbered as well, just not as obvious.

Easy to see how this hobby can get out of hand, I think I'm going to be dialling back to my original criteria of just snooping for Walmart finds. Not getting sucked into the marketing hype, I would say you're already smarter. lol I kind of learned my lesson about overpriced diecast back in the mid 2000's, when the NASCAR diecast boom was in full swing....stopped buying in 2006 or so.

Back