Crazy Weather events in your area

Yup, plows and salt trucks are going around in circles here too...................old man winter is flexing a few muscles. ;)

Actually don't really mind winter, well most of the time anyway, as I do snowmobile but this year is so far in the unknown as my new sled has landed but like everything else it is missing CPU, Gauge Cluster and Key fob so who knows when them parts will be in ?? Ah well :unsure:

As crappy as that sounds, I kind of get it.

I guess it's better for the manufacturers to ship a few incomplete sleds to each dealership across the country and wait for parts, than to have thousands of units sitting at the factory taking up a huge amount of space, waiting for parts.

Recall the pics of thousands of F150's/F250's sitting in the parking lot of Kentucky Speedway I believe, waiting on chips.

Hopefully the essentials show up for your sled soon.

I watied another 6 weeks for another top for bronco.
not fun waiting, I guess it depends on whats missing on sled,
can you use it? just lux items or essential items?

Crates are coming in on two orders I was told, first one was in November (lucky mine was on this one) and the other one in February (not so much fun for that one). Most sleds are being shipped without electronic parts like gauge clusters, CPU's and the BRP key system DESS.
They can get around the key issue by installing a regular key but the other parts... well we just have to wait :cry:. Now apparently some parts are being shipped beginning of December and hopefully this is the case ?? But if you want to buy a sled of the floor during winter ah good luck as all parts shipped will be issued to spring ordered units like mine so dealers will have nothing, or not much, to sell otherwise. Hard times lately for all industries but things could be worse, and I'm sure my sled will put together for winter, hoping anyway ?? ? lol

Friend oredered a new travel trailer, with many extras, came with nothing.
He decided to refue it and keep the one he has, mostly because he stores his indoors,
new won't be here in time to do that, so going to keep his now.

I guess if ordering anything now, don't give up what you got, til you get new one.
All kinds of strange stuff going on. built like this scares me a little.
but its hurry up and wait for everything right now.

Last edited:
Last evening started with 6 - 8 inches of nice snow, then a few hours of freezing rain, drizzle for a bit then heavy heavy rain storm and of course freezing temps came after that................ not mentioning the high winds.
So point is that it was the perfect occasion for our weather man, there is no way in hell he could have screwed his predictions as we had everything except summer heat wave... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SO I am curious, if anyone here is one of these people or knows someone who is
one of these people? After working 18 hours straight plowing, my phone doesn't stop ringing
seniors after 35-40 cm fell looking to get drivway plowed out ( to busy, I don't do, my add even says commercial only)

Heres the question, how did they get to this old, being so stupid? They are seniors who have lived
here their whole lives, did theyforget its winter time? did they not see on the news ( all they watch)
we had snow warning of 30+ cm? DId they beleive weather man was wrong, AGAIN? ( ok this one maybe)
DId they somehow think they could still do it themselves?

I feel bad, but after the 18 hours, I went home for 3, went back out for another 9 hours, then home for 6
and finished up another 7 hours today, so since wedensday morning till now. 58 hours, I have slept 7
No I am not coming and plowing 40cm out fo drive for $10.00

Most think the young who are stupid, I relaized its been bred into these folks and those calling are those folks :p
hope this is not you and if it is, I hope you did not reproduce LOL.

one of these people? After working 18 hours straight plowing, my phone doesn't stop ringing
seniors after 35-40 cm fell looking to get drivway plowed out ( to busy, I don't do, my add even says commercial only)

Heres the question, how did they get to this old, being so stupid? They are seniors who have lived
here their whole lives, did theyforget its winter time? did they not see on the news ( all they watch)
we had snow warning of 30+ cm? DId they beleive weather man was wrong, AGAIN? ( ok this one maybe)

I feel bad, but after the 18 hours, I went home for 3, went back out for another 9 hours, then home for 6
and finished up another 7 hours today, so since wedensday morning till now. 58 hours, I have slept 7

Most think the young who are stupid, I relaized its been bred into these folks and those calling are those folks :p
hope this is not you and if it is, I hope you did not

hope this is not you and if it is, I hope you did not reproduce LOL.
We'll all be old some day. You can get your revenge then!

Back