Coronovirus

NS announcement tightens down things greatly.
Yes NS is now state of emergency. Brought on by what was happening yesterday.
I watched Press conference and people not paying attention in some cases not even listening to police
forced the province to do this. Like PEI anyone entering Nova Scotia, Must self Isolate for 14 days.
Not store can have more than 5 people in them, IE small Business. No groups of more than etc.

I hope this wakes people up, the fact they had to do this shows the lack of common sense.
Faster this happens, the better off all of us will be.

No business has been closed outside of what we know already, but this allows them to close or stop anyone
who is not listening. From a Guy who hates more rules, especially from Governments I am happy they have done this.

The writing was on the wall for sure. I don’t get it. It’s not hard to do. You can still go outside and walk the dog, clean up the yard, or play a game of catch with the kids. Why people have to be out crowding the beaches is beyond me. What did they expect to happen?
I watched news conference and MacNeil said, this was brought on by the small % of people just outright ignoring the basic common sense.
Local facebook page had an argument about it yesterday, some of the comments blew my mind.
People really are that simple. Hopefully this slows down the idiots lol.
$1000 fine to person, $7500 to business not follow rules.

One of my friends that lives in Riverview stores his Mustang in the Amherst area as he is originally from NS. He had planned on picking up his Vert in the next week or two.
Hopefully he is able to go pick it up by July.

I wondered about the vert and picking that up. Supposed to go the last weekend of April I think....or maybe second last weekend not totally sure. Anyway will get it at some point

Mine and 4 others are under my control, so can come out when ready or stay as long as needed
all in same area code so no issues.
I want mine home :)
and when all gone I can start on Fox

Ontario has not closed construction sites with this, not yet.
I could not find what quebec has done with closures.

We will be doing same in a week and should do it now.
I have checked and much of this is changing faster than
we can type, but construction sites currently won't close.

I if able will go to work, if and when we start, will be to a whole new set of rules
I am designing now to keep workers and everyone safe. I think everyone has to do things differently
at least for now.

According to my son Dexter’s is going to stay open as long as they’re allowed to. They are telling employees to work as far apart as possible and use gloves if they have to move equipment that someone else has operated and other measures

Back