Coronovirus

Well been getting messages and directions from gov't to practice social distancing, avoid gatherings etc etc and all stuff that makes sense, totally agree and support all the way.
Then been getting messages not to forget the mental health side of this crisis so to keep going out for walks, do outside activities (with distancing of course) etc. etc. So the gov't turned around and closed all provincial park walking trails and now snowmobile trails too as of Sunday night, confusing to say the lease ?? Ah well ???

you should see whats going here in Cole harbour.
We are so screwed, people are idiots.
Aliona And I went out for walk, I noticed a lot of cars on road
heading into town, I start looking 905 of cars had 3 or more people in them.

Since I got home, I road heading into tow, so I started watching, cars are unreal
and most are full, busier than any normal Saturday. So I go on face book,
and some has posted pics of local strip mall,
it has a sobers, shopper, Canadian tire, dollar store in pci's
lot is pack full all of them, folks in droves going shopping, taking whole family because bored I guess.

You can't begin to fix this kind of stupid, not until the get it and give it to parents and it kills them :(
Italy did not take this serious in the beginning, first 10 days and now look at it.
Folks here just don't get it, It is growing at a rate of over 30% a day,
get out your calculator if bored and tell me how many cases this time next week.
Last Sunday 134 now as of morning 1088

I told two people Monday it will be over a 1000 by Friday, they said I was nuts.
People need to be slapped with a big shovel.

rant over

Get ready for a wholesale lockdown like NYC and San Fran..... go get your cars home while you can!
Yeah it is going to get worst before it gets better. PEI has just announced that anyone crossing in the bridge, ferry on in a plane needs to self isolate for 14 days. No matter if they travelled or not. WOW. Are the provincial borders next ??

Based on what I seen yesterday and reports in news about Canada and around the world.
We should prepare for this to get far worse. I hope I am wrong.

But far to many people don't seem to understand or follow the simplest guidelines.
At the rate its growing, Canada will likely be in full luck down inside of 30days.

1288 cases I read in one report growing at a rate of 30% a day, do the math
and its not good. If folks would just stop, I mean really stop we could slow this down
to manageable levels. But I somehow doubt this will happen.

Unfortunately you can't arrest only the stupid people lol.

RCMP shut down their Training Academy in Regina Friday after they were questioned by CBC on the safety concerns involving the lack of Social distancing going on in some of the classes. Everyone sent home except the 4 Troops that were close to Graduating who will complete their Training but will have simple graduation ceremonies with no Family present and no Banquet.

Back