Coronovirus

Yea, anyone that thinks that we will be back to business as usual by June is living in a Fantasy World, we’ll be lucky to be back to normal by September.
This is going to be a very different summer then any of us have ever lived I am sure. Even when it gets back to normal the simple task of shaking ones hand will be a second thought moment. I use it all the time in my job and greetings friends. I am sure many of you do as well.

Ya its going to be a new normal, what ever that looks like.
If were lucky we go through the spike in next 2-4 weeks
then get on right side of it and then slowly things return.

to what who knows, its a survival type of year for a lot of people.

Everything back to normal in 13 days south of the border! Great optimism but not so sure on the leadership.....India announced todayb1.3 billion citizens ordered into quarantine for 3 weeks. Different reactions worldwide! At least the spam calls should drop off a bit!

Everything back to normal in 13 days south of the border! Great optimism but not so sure on the leadership.....India announced todayb1.3 billion citizens ordered into quarantine for 3 weeks. Different reactions worldwide! At least the spam calls should drop off a bit!
since these spammers have been put in quarantine we have had 5 times the spammers as per usual.
likely only going to get worse as they sit home, pounding away on keyboards.

Yeah these guys all have home computers. Just going to have the call centers at their homes as well. Our computers are all going to have virus and the IRS Ia also looking for us. Lol

Back