Coronovirus

NB is the latest Province to declare a state of emergency. I can’t believe what is going on down south involving Spring Break on the Beach, no signs of common sense or social distancing at all. What’s sad is that a few of these idiots will catch virus and bring it home to Grandma ??

NB is the latest Province to declare a state of emergency. I can’t believe what is going on down south involving Spring Break on the Beach, no signs of common sense or social distancing at all. What’s sad is that a few of these idiots will catch virus and bring it home to Grandma ??
Worse than that.....they will be the generation running the country when we're old! I can't remember anymore.....did we do anything stupid when we were young?!?

Started working from home today. Most co workers started doing that a week ago. I like the structure of going to work, I guess maybe I am not disciplined enough to work from home.

Also got a message from MacPhee Ford they are in reduced hours , I think service is still open tho.

The Death Toll from Covid 19 in Italy has surpassed that of China. China was able to get Hospitals built in 10 days and quickly contained the outbreak there. But we would not be in this boat if certain citizens of that Country limited the Meat ? in their diets to main stream commercial meat ?

Started working from home today. Most co workers started doing that a week ago. I like the structure of going to work, I guess maybe I am not disciplined enough to work from home.

Also got a message from MacPhee Ford they are in reduced hours , I think service is still open tho.
your the boss if no one is in your office then you can go in. lol.
Still waiting to see what happens to the construction world.
see if we are going to be able to start work or not.

then getting work will be a challenge, going to be some screaming deals I figure.
from a lot of different contractors.

Just paid my bill for last weeks service on my truck over the phone, processed my credit card number and good to go without leaving the house. Apparently the service department is no longer doing walk ins, just appointments, not sure about their staffing.

Back