Coronovirus

Here is one for you guys:

Stupid = ER Doctor (imported) working Regional Hospital as well as Montreal ER. Returns from hub of Covid-19 (Montreal) after working ER shifts up there and does not self-isolate like instructed to !! Now works local ER shifts which in turn = fall back to Level Orange recovery phase, closure of local ER for decontamination, task of testing over 3000 innocent people and Hospital Staff in upcoming days, expectation of a huge surge in confirmed cases, total loss of all work done at borders to keep population safe etc. etc. and last but not least a good possibility this could lead to some deaths in the community ??

There are no words for what I and most people in our area are feeling at the moment !!!!!!! We were doing so good and worked so hard at keeping this thing at bay !! Been a long time since I felt so much frustration and even anger at someone I don't even know !!!!!

He should be charged with manslaughter if someone dies from this.

Update: (and by the way these are public knowledge and facts)

Of the two positive cases announced today : One more doctor added to the list and one person that was seen by the doctor in question for a medical appointment......................she is part of the staff of an elderly people's residence !!!

Still waiting on results from the 150 people tested yesterday.

Today they tested over 500 people at the local Civic Centre Rink (Campbellton) and I do not have the numbers for the testing in the Dalhousie area yet. Again testing sites are suppose to be in operation throughout the weekend.

Update re: Doctor in question (confirmed information)

The daughter of this Doctor attended a local daycare and is the source of infection of the first confirmed case in that daycare. Public Health could not pin point the origine of that first case when it was first discovered and they put the parents of this child through hell questioning them for 4 days in a row. And obviously social media being so kind also got involved and put these parents though hell from their side.

Update re: Doctor in question (not yet confirmed by authorities but common knowledge in the area and please do not quote me on this, just trying to clarify certain things here as to why the population is so upset). We are very well known to be people that are open minded up here and not to mention very friendly. We accept people form everywhere with open arms, especially those in the Medical field who accept to come over and help us out as we are deprived in that field, but I guess we have our limits too ???

When Premier Higgs and Medial Chief Officer Russel make reference to the Medical Professional as someone who did not self-quarantine upon entry into the Province after being away on "personal reasons" they mean that the Doctor in question had left our province heading over to the province of Quebec in order to pick up his daughter (see personal reason so exactly why he was to quarantine himself upon re-entry, but instead he lied about this !!). So not being honest the Doctor would have been cleared for re-entry (lets say for instance if he used his Medical/Work status) therefore he would not have been instructed as per say to self-quarantine ?? Also word is out in the area that he was well aware that his daughter was positive but still let her attend the daycare (we've know this from day one). So in my opinion greed had lots to do with it as he still presented himself at work for close to two weeks probably not wanting to lose dollars and we now know for a "fact" that during his working schedule he was specifically asked by a few co-workers (who suspected he had been in contact with positive cases), if he was indeed positive.....he answered "NO".

Sorry if this was a long message but some privately messaged me for updates so figured I would just put it out for everyone to see where we are at with this situation. And by the way thanks to all that sent supporting messages for the people in our area, very much appreciated. We will come out on top of this I am sure !!

And boy I cannot wait to see some of you car people so we can talk friggin' about car stuff.

Thanks for the update Roger. I think we are in for a long ride on this set back. I completely understand the frustration of your community and The medical professionals having to deal with this new outbreak.

My wife just showed me a Face book post from up North that contained the photo of a man with the Caption “I am the Stupid Doctor that Infected Restigouche County”

Thanks guys, we're doing good so far, frustrated I must admit by the whole situation but we'll get over it. Just hard to start over again.

Test results were low yesterday in my opinion so we are hoping for the same today, never know we may be in better shape than expected ??

Yeah Fred his name, picture and office address has been out since the first few hours that this thing broke out. I'm not a huge fan of what is taking place at the moment on Facebook but it's the world we live in lately. Facebook actually had two names of Doctor's they were saying tested positive which turned out to be false, very dangerous reading lately on those social media outlets and why I am being really careful of where I get my info. but so much stuff out there that it is hard to separate truth from fiction right now.....

A local RCMP officer that I was chatting with the other day was of the opinion that it would be hard to prosecute much less convict the doctor because of the comments on social media and in the press, especially the NB premier’s comments which could be viewed as violating his rights to a fair trial. NB medical society discipline might not be a affected

Nova Scotia seems to still have the virus in the wild, there is a report of an employee at Rona in Halifax testing positive for the virus, and that he may have passed it to customers. What they haven’t told us is where the employee contracted it in the first place which is what I’m curious about

He has already been suspended, so it seems the medical community and board is not impressed.
If what he did is consider criminal he can and will be charged and social media will have little affect.

I am quite sure many higher profile cases have been done, with success
regardless of social media.

We’ve had a death due to COVID-19 in our community, and of course Enfield being a small town I have connections to the deceased. I coached his son in minor soccer and his younger son went to school with my daughter. His wife catered my sons wedding. He wasn’t that old only on his mid sixties

Back