Nova Scotia today
all restaurants and bars can open 100 %
also camp goounds now 100%
summer pools aloud to open.
Gatherings of 50 people outside with personal bubble of 10
Groups, organizations and companies gatherings
outside 250
inside 200
all with social distancing to the best of everyone's ability.
Masks are now recommended by public health.

Interesting days ahead.
Next week all Atlantic provinces boarders will be open for Atlantic provinces visits , i will probably head to PEI next Sunday

Nova Scotia today
all restaurants and bars can open 100 %
also camp goounds now 100%
summer pools aloud to open.
Gatherings of 50 people outside with personal bubble of 10
Groups, organizations and companies gatherings
outside 250
inside 200
all with social distancing to the best of everyone's ability.
Masks are now recommended by public health.

Interesting days ahead.
I’m waiting for the second peak of infections!!

Sounds like some good news finally, hopefully people are smart about being responsible enough to protect the people around them.

I agree with Trevor we are going to have to learn to live with it and take the proper pre cautions. Plenty of people losing their jobs, bussiness, committing suicide in this world right now more then ever.

My wife's 27 year old cousin celebrated his first father's day then took his own life Monday morning. No sign of anything at all they are saying. Nobody knows everyone's situations but Working from home, Not going out for fear of infecting the baby. All this stuff can play on people's minds. Sad to say the least. Especially if they are struggling with a mental illness.

Then my wife found out that she is losing her job at westjet soon.

Along With Phil's wife.

Over 4000 in Canada. And this is just one bussiness.

I do not take this decease lightly at all just stating a few examples.

Sorry to Hear about your families loss Charlie.

this has been difficult to say the least.
People are now about to witness the fall out.
of this pandemic, Charlie and Phils wives are examples.

You can bet it will be big and wide spread.
Most don't realize the true cost this has and will have.

Yes, it is hitting many families, and i hope we can all keep our thoughts positive and do the right thing. I have been laid off for over 3 months now and funds are getting tighter. For me my past 18 years of sales was generating 75% of yearly earnings in June, July, Aug, Sept.. Been applying for jobs Weekly but still nothing suitable. Wife finished her EA job and is laid off for the summer as per usual .. funds will be tight for sure . I know I am not alone, hope we can all make it through without too much sacrifice..

Yes, it is hitting many families, and i hope we can all keep our thoughts positive and do the right thing. I have been laid off for over 3 months now and funds are getting tighter. For me my past 18 years of sales was generating 75% of yearly earnings in June, July, Aug, Sept.. Been applying for jobs Weekly but still nothing suitable. Wife finished her EA job and is laid off for the summer as per usual .. funds will be tight for sure . I know I am not alone, hope we can all make it through without too much sacrifice..

Thanks Trevor.

Sorry to hear that Al. It is going to be difficult for sure. Positive thoughts for sure.

My wife's 27 year old cousin celebrated his first father's day then took his own life Monday morning.

Then my wife found out that she is losing her job at westjet soon.

Along With Phil's wife.
Charlie - sorry to hear about your families loss, our condolences.

Charlie & Phil - so sorry to hear about the jobs. Things definitely are not good right now.
Too many companies and people are suffering.

I do worry that with Covid-19 so many people seem to be forgetting so quickly about taking precautions etc.

Al - so sorry to hear, I did wonder from something you said previously. Hope you find something soon.

Charlie - sorry to hear about your families loss, our condolences.

Charlie & Phil - so sorry to hear about the jobs. Things definitely are not good right now.
Too many companies and people are suffering.

I do worry that with Covid-19 so many people seem to be forgetting so quickly about taking precautions etc.
Thanks Martin. Yep I agree Martin. People still need to use common sense.

Last edited:
Big Auction in Truro always has lots of gear.
twice a year, I have been a couple of times.
Normaly they have 2500 to 3000 pieces for sale.

Record number for one coming up, 5500 pieces
Lots of companies going out of business and
either losing or selling off gear trying to survive.

Back