Coronovirus

I was already doing all the things mentioned in last post before Covid 19, except forgetting to pull up my pants ?
Wpuldnt it be easier to just wear an adult diaper, Fred? Must be able to but them by the 100 pack at Costco. Save your bottle money for a pack and let us know how they work. With no bathrooms open to the public, they'd come in handy for some of those long runs you've been making!?

Wpuldnt it be easier to just wear an adult diaper, Fred? Must be able to but them by the 100 pack at Costco. Save your bottle money for a pack and let us know how they work. With no bathrooms open to the public, they'd come in handy for some of those long runs you've been making!?
Fred, jusy so you know, Aaron is talking from experience :ROFLMAO:

Trying to figure something out.
If 6' distancing works, why do we need mask?
If mask works, why do we need distancing ?
if both work, why are we locked down?

Seems something is not right with info.
Every way I do math, something does not add up.
So help me out???

Ok....you asked for it....
Thought you did some homework on this topic?
If can can consistently remain 2 meters distance from others, no mask is required. Droplet projection from normal speaking is 1.5m, so 2m gives a safe distance.

If you are unable to assure 2m distance, like in a grocery store, or have any similar symptoms, like many with seasonal allergies are having now, a mask should be worn.

If in a more vigorous activity like running or biking, droplet projection can be up to 3 meters. The force of a sneeze can send droplets 10 m.

Proximity x volume of droplet spray = increased chance for spread. Regular speaking, forced breathing from exertion and a sneeze all have increased multiples of droplets and increase exposure.

A properly fitted mast should prevent droplet spread externally. A moist mask increases chance of droplet spread. Touching a mask compresses filter layers and reduces effectiveness of filtering droplets.

Walking a dog alone on a trail wearing a mask isnt necessary. A hairstylist or barber standing over you breathing on you is an increased risk, and why these services require masks to be worn.

ok, so all that makes sense and yes I got this.
But I don't run, I don't bike, I don't hang with people who do :)
SO again, if I wear mask and social distance,

the one you didn't answer is, why is there a lock down?

As sad as it is to see business closing and we will all know someone
or notice as things open up, some don't. Try and support the little guys where you can.

I feel very fortunate that we are busy, I wasn't sure starting year, what we were in for.

Hertz said in a U.S. court filing on Friday that it voluntarily filed for Chapter 11 reorganization. Its international operating regions including Europe, Australia and New Zealand were not included. However Canada is included in the U.S. proceedings.

In an attempt to appease creditors holding asset-backed securities that finance its fleet of more than 500,000 vehicles, Hertz has proposed selling more than 30,000 cars a month through the end of the year in an effort to raise around $5 billion US, a person familiar with the matter said. Hertz earlier signaled it could avoid bankruptcy if it received relief from creditors or financial aid the company and its competitors have sought from the U.S. government.
The firm is reeling from government orders restricting travel and requiring citizens to remain home. A large portion of Hertz's revenue comes from car rentals at airports, which have all but evaporated.
With nearly $19 billion US of debt and roughly 38,000 employees worldwide as of the end of 2019, Hertz is among the largest companies to be undone by the pandemic.

Back