Coronovirus

This was sent to me, was posted on facebook and deleted, I have to wonder why things like this get deleted, some opinion based, some fact based.
But nothing ignorant or telling folks to do something.
Makes you wonder, why??? I am not writing who wrote this. read for yourself and form your own opinion.

Here is the article.

I have never said to just open the gates and let the dogs out. Even if I think it's the best thing to do the general mindset of people around this virus is too spooked.

Naturally, a tiered, measured approach seems the most feasible.

Sure, we need to balance things with respect to all. We can’t mitigate the virus to 0 deaths.

This is the 5th or 6th respiratory corona virus that mankind has dealt with in history and the first where society has locked down. Why? Because we didn't want to overload the healthcare system. I get it.

Ok, but 2-3 months later when you have the vast majority of hospitals furloughing their staff because of lack of patients, and other critical care patients health is being compromised, one starts to wonder.

When you have hospitals being incentivized for listing any death as a corona virus death to skew the numbers, then you have to wonder.

When grocers or hardware stores are open and you can mingle with 100's of people and handle products touched by thousands of others, that is somehow safer than going to a cafe and having a cup with a friend where social distancing is all but built in, how exactly? Or a nail salon where people can choose to come in or not?

When did being locked in your house for months become healthy? The data now suggests that the majority of new cases are from staying inside and that the probability to catch the virus outside, especially as temperatures get warmer, is almost nil. There is no proof, NONE, that being lockdown works.

When did putting 20-30 million people out of work become healthy? And I really fear more for people when the shit hits the fan in 6-12 months economically and we start to see a huge spike in suicides, DV, sexual abuse, etc. that will affect 1000 times the amount of people this virus affects. It's already happening BTW.

The UN reported this week they expect a billion people to return to poverty and that starvation, especially with children will drastically increase.

We are now moving to a world where the minority rules the majority, to the point where even groups like LBGQT or whatever the acronym is dictates where people piss. Where abortions in America have reached close to a million BABIES a year, but it's swept under the rug.

Where 400k die from cancer and another 400K from heart disease (and that's in America alone), and millions die from hunger around the world, yet we're inundated by the MSM about corona where the worldwide death toll is around 250K (sorry but I think this number is skewed higher) and all of a sudden we're afraid to live.

A FB book friend who wasn't even alive then showed me a photo from the famed rock concert Woodstock that had a caption that read "in 1968 the H3N2 flu virus (Hong Kong flu) killed 1 million people worldwide and over 100K in the US and New York held a rock concert during its height where almost half a million people came to watch. No businesses were closed and no lockdown happened". The world's population at that time was 2 billion.

I could go on but you get the picture.

I, also think I might have had this virus. About a month ago I came down with something that was a little off from a normal cold or flu. I had a fever with some chills, but it was the intense headaches that accompanied the other symptoms that seemed a bit strange. It was all but gone after 3 days.

History has shown us that ALL of these respiratory viruses have eventually burned themselves after herd immunity. Science tells us that these types of viruses are 99% the same, so while they differ to some degree, they all act the same in the end; they burn themselves out.

Waiting for a vaccine is useless as we haven't seen a vaccine to be more than 30% effective for any virus that has been around for a decade or more. What makes you think that all of a sudden scientists will develop a cure for this?

The only time I got a flu vaccine was about 20 years ago, and guess what? I got the flu afterwards. That's why I stopped getting them.

However, excuse me for thinking that something has smelt fishy from the start with this virus. As I said, I was all for the initial lockdown as there was much to learn that nobody knew about this virus.

Again, not saying this isn't serious, just some perspective here because I think collectively as a society many have lost their's. This is what propaganda does. Over 99% of people recover from the virus once they get it and 90% of the unfortunate whom have died are over 80 years old.

I'm about to cancel my subscription to the LA Times. Mainly, because I don't agree with much of what they write about, but also because almost every article is about corona. I actually saw one headline where it read "How to make delicious chocolate brownies during the corona virus". WTF? And where 10 of their top 12 articles had the word corona virus in it.

The CDC, and I think it was Dr Fauci himself who said back in January that this year was shaping up to be one of if not the worst year for the flu, even worse than 2018 where 80K died in the US from the flu. What happened to the flu? NO reporting at all on it. I guess they were marked down as covid 19 deaths.

There was a video sent to me by an acquaintance of some guy on CNN or some cable network discussing the stock market. The irony of the video was while this guy was showing how the stock market was rising pretty consistently during the corona crisis with a green arrow pointing its trajectory up (and a vast majority in America wrongly equate a healthy stock market to a healthy economy), the caption scrolling below showed that there are now 20 million people on unemployment. Nice transfer of wealth from that peanut stimulus package. Unbelievable.

Something else is going on here. What started out as a potential deadly virus has morphed its way into a much bigger exercise of transferring wealth, abuse of power, and a test to see how easy it is to get the sheeple to believe anything its government says.

And when did we start to trust governments?

So much of what is written in that post is just plain wrong, it also is written by an American so it doesn't pertain to Canada. One comment I will make is that most of us are approaching the age when we would be at higher risk for death from COVID-19, is it up to society to decide that we're (or our older relatives) are expendable?

Actually he is not American, but the conversation that it was removed from, was about 60% American.

I don't believe it points at people being expendable, It does say we have not shut down
for more serious issues causing death. Based on that, we have lots of things in our lives that should be looked at.

One point he’s completely wrong on is the 30 percent effectiveness of vaccines on virus’ that have been around for more than 10 years. We haven’t had an outbreak of polio, smallpox, whooping cough, mumps, measles to mention a few killer diseases amongst a vaccinated population for years. Another point where he’s wrong is that deaths only affect older people, almost 25% of deaths are among people 45 to 65 years old and another 20% or so are in the age range 65 to 75.

That is true, but Vaccines for the flu change each year for new strains.
Some you listed above to not fall into the coronavirus category.

Couple small points if looking at here in NS, As bad as the seniors facilities
have been, two things to point out, lack of PPE was a large cause.
Also not one family changed care orders at Northwood, which means
if they got covid19 they would not be put on ventilator, how much was this a factor?

One case for sure, was listed of dying from covid 19, his family came out and corrected
this, he was in finally stages of stage 3 cancer, with day or two to live, he contacted covid
day before he died. No question numbers are skewed. how much, who knows?

Little side note, you mentioned being Canadian, currently your Canadian passport is worthless.
You can't leave province without some serious paper work. or straight up lie.

The difference between typicalnflu strains and COVID as a novel virus, is that it has the potential to continue to adapt and modify. Nothing yet to say antibodies are able to prevent contracting it a second time.

Spread and seriousness of "2nd wave" spread is also an unknown. 2nd wave of Spanish flu killed at a rate of 10x the first wave, with a much faster onset of symptoms.

More Maritimers died of spanish flu than were killed serving in WW1.

The difference between typicalnflu strains and COVID as a novel virus, is that it has the potential to continue to adapt and modify. Nothing yet to say antibodies are able to prevent contracting it a second time.

Spread and seriousness of "2nd wave" spread is also an unknown. 2nd wave of Spanish flu killed at a rate of 10x the first wave, with a much faster onset of symptoms.

More Maritimers died of spanish flu than were killed serving in WW1.

Yes, very correct. At no point am I saying not to treat this serious and take precautions.
Being careful and prudent is an obvious course of action.
But we are getting to the point where, cure is worse than cause.

Higher Suicide is raising at alarming rates.
Spouse abuse, child abuse, mental health issues
and the list goes on.
We could get into a conversation about how many people are
going to die, because of surgeries being cancelled at hospitals.

Comparing this to Spanish flu is a bit dangerous.
Very different population, medical, communication etc.
Learn from it yes, compare directly, no.

So based on what your saying above, we can expect a bigger and longer lock down in near future?
To get too heard immunity status, we need 60-to 70% of population to have contacted this
virus, even then as you said not sure if we produce enough antibodies to stop it or slow it down.
If thats true, we would have to become a controlled state for foreseeable future in order to control this?

How many maritimers have been killed in WW1 and Spanish flu, to Covid 19 now?
what was population at that time and now?
What were medical conditions in comparison to then and now?

Consider this then, Sweden had 2987 infections / 1 million population and 365 deaths / 1 million population with no shutdown, while Denmark had 1887 cases / 1 million population and 94 deaths/ 1 million population with a similar shutdown compared to ours.

If you're going to use Sweden as an example, which is fine, post all the facts.
Population of 10 million. also 10 times the seniors of neighbouring countries.
They have since admitted, they should have approached the long term care centres different.
But in general population, they have less cases per million than surrounding countries.
As well as 1st world nationals.

If you wish to pick something out to suite any narrative, it's easy to do, in almost any discussion.

Denmark and Sweden both have approximately 20% of their population over the age of 65 so the comparison of death/1 million population is reasonable

Did you know at Northwood, before Covid made it to
Nova Scotia, management had a talk with families regarding
care orders. Not one was changed, meaning.
If a parent got covid, they would not be put on ventilator.

No one knows if or how much this would have made a difference,
but most when very sick, were never taken to Hospital.

Maybe if all Politicians and bureaucrats were to take only
$2000 per month the same as folks get on cerb, I wonder if
decisions would have been different?

Also for clarity, other than driving my car, I have not broken
any rules, in fact, I have not been in any store unless work related.
I do not believe thats the answer. I believe better clarity to what is going on
and the decisions being taken should be relayed to the public.

At end of the day, anything that opens, it is still the decision of each person
whether they feel comfortable with going or not. So folks with concerns
do not need to go anywhere, they don't feel safe.

My Wife and I along with Friends Terry and Pauline had a Great meal at Boston Pizza in Miramichi, first dine in Restaurant meal for my wife and I in 2 months. Each couple had their own booth with and empty booth between us. Waitress wearing mask, disposable paper menu, a bus boy wearing mask and gloves cleaned table and removed dirty dishes ect after we left. We were only patrons in dining room and there was one patron in bar.

I get the distinct impression that you don't trust the scientists who advise the government, why don't you trust them ?
Curious which ones? plenty do not agree with those who governments have hired.
Regardless of them, I don't trust governments and question what they do.
when they refuse to answer, this makes me nervous.

I am curious, do you believe a complete shut down is required for .001%?

Back