18- Bonnie & ( Billy) Buck Wheat
19- Lisa
20 Howard & Brenda
21 Gina & Paul
22. Jennifer and James (via Facebook) lunch only
23. Sherly and Jim ( via Facebook) lunch only
24.Shaendra White
25. Pamela and Doug ( via Facebook) lunch and supper
26 Jim Sandy Evans ( Via Face book lunch only)
27 Jonna & Greg Hinds ( via Facebook, lunch and supper)
28 Scott & Michelle. Vis NSMC Facebook page.
30 Max +1
31 Chris

Last edited:
PEI cars meeting at Confed Bridge (Gateway Village info ctr) @ 1:00. Can meet up with NB cars at Aulac Big Stop for 2:00 then head to the Friday meet up in Enfield. Looking forward to the weekend,! Thanks to the organizers for pulling this together!

Yep second that motion !!
Putting something like this together takes a lot of work and once again it looks like success so thank you all for your efforts, it is appreciated !!

Just a reminder for tomorrow night at our place, bring lawn chairs. The pool and hot tub will be available for those who bring suitable attire. We'll have spagetti, pop, coffee (Gerry) and a camp fire. See you anytime after 3:00

yes you will and we will miss you both.
Now let me help you.
Sept 22, 2018 with be our next fall run.
Book it now, tell your friends, plan for it :)

We're leaving PEI at 1:00 and are planning to drop by if you don't mind some Islanders crashing the party!

I'm not going to say I grew up on PEi as anyone who knows me will attest to the fact that I still haven't growed up, but I did live in Charlottetown for quite a few years back in the 70's

If anyone feels the need to wash their car at our place today I'll have a hose and pressure washer available. There is construction at the end of our street and a sign saying road closed. You can still come up as far as our place which is just before the barrier.

Last edited:
Back