2017 Official Fall Run Page.

were up to 27 cars, that ties previous run if all show up.
Could be a record breaking year for our 5th annual run.\

Edit 28 now

Last edited:
I was talking to Darlene tonight - I think we will have 5 cars from the South Shore join us in Upper Tantallon at the Tim's stop.
They are planning on the Tantallon - Chester -Mahone Bay - Will likely not come back to the city -I'll know more on Friday Night

Up for grabs: My daughter just came back from Vacation and she bought me a real nice Mustang Jacket (kind of a shell type one) but unfortunately either the jacket is too small for me or I'm too big for it (lol). If anyone interested just let me know and I'll take it down with me to the fall run for you to take a look at it. Jacket is an XL (but a bit small for XL) and it has the big Mustang logo in the back with the small running horse in front, it is worth approx. $100 with negotiations to be done over a few cold ones so you never know price could be good ??

Ohtobbad;n17330 said:
were up to 27 cars, that ties previous run if all show up.
Could be a record breaking year for our 5th annual run.\

Edit 28 now

Still not confirmed whether or not we're sleeping in town Friday or leaving early in the morning to join you guys.

I know this is Nova Scotia and things can change in an instant but the forecast is looking promising for the weekend, Sunny and 20 ish Friday, Saturday and Sunday:welcome

Back