2017 Official Fall Run Page.

Got some internet connection here in Wood Islands lol.

Fall run was a blast and very happy that it went off without an issue. Great to see people from all over and that's what we wanted when we started Maritime Mustang.

Thanks to to all who attended and made it the biggest one yet. Seems everyone had a great day. Big shout out to Rich and Ange for hosting Friday night, Gerry for doing the amazing work on his mapping program and Trevor for organizing a wicked event.

Cant wait until next year....September 22nd, 2018!!!!

Its a fair amount of work for all involved and a busy weekend.
But when you look at the runs and how much fun everyone has each year.
It sure makes it easy to want to plan the next year.
Mustang cars and folks are great.

Already can't wait for next year

I got a last minute break and had a chance to make an un-planned appearance for the first leg to Peggys Cove. Glad to see there were so many cars out. That in it's self was a big deal for the organizers, you all did a great job.
Had a chance to see some folk I have not seen i a while. My hat is off to Roger and Sally who made the trip from NB. You must have won the long distance award, it was great to see you. (hope your roof gets fixed too).
Lisa, I did get a few shots of your car too.

Great run Everyone! Nice to see so many cars and to get to meet some other Mustang enthusiasts! Tried to post some vids from my dash cam but must be too large to load to site. Will try to figure another way to do it.

Last edited:
Same here was nice to see you and catch up on a few things. Not much time to chit chat as it was a short run for you but I'm sure we'll get the chance to continue our conversations later on. Take care of that Shelby now, I see it's still looking like new, well actually I thought it was sitting somewhere in bubble wrap ??? lol
You know I always refer to the North Shore of N.B. as god's country but let me tell you that after my fourth Fall Run there are a lot of god's country out there and your neck of the woods is right up there with the best of them !!

Back