2017 Official Fall Run Page.

We had some issues with Supper, seems like some restaurants don't want our business.
First one was Redwood grill, next up was Clay west bar and Grill, they were excited at first then, said limited menu,
we asked what, they had no idea, would have to make one LOL. Sounds like management has no experience, which is not good.

SO we managed to book with Boston Pizza, Gerry will up date Final run info, including this at end of run.

Ohtobbad;n17263 said:
We had some issues with Supper, seems like some restaurants don't want our business.
First one was Redwood grill, next up was Clay west bar and Grill, they were excited at first then, said limited menu,
we asked what, they had no idea, would have to make one LOL. Sounds like management has no experience, which is not good.

SO we managed to book with Boston Pizza, Gerry will up date Final run info, including this at end of run.

Yep a challenge to say the least but ready to go in the end. Funny that I had an easier time finding a place in Charlottetown willing to take 30 plus people with a decent size menu. Thanks for finalizing that today Trevor. We are ready to go!!

Another update folks !

Added contact numbers for during the run.

Added Supper location and directions

Bring your radios so we can stay in contact

This might be the last update ??

And a reminder this is a "Maritime Sunshine " event - we will be going even if the sunshine is liquid !
See you on the 22nd / 23rd !

Attachments

• Maritime Mustang5-3.pdf
    751 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for all the hard work guys, sometimes its hard to believe people don't want easy business .

I think that's the last piece of the puzzle in place - now how many sleeps ?

Fall run sign up

1- Aliona & Trevor
2- Dave & Bev
3- Glenn & Sharon
4- Paul & Judy
5 - Jackie & Gerry
6 - Jason & Karen
7 - Phil & Mel
8 - Rich & Ange
9 - Bill & Barbara
10 - Roy & Sharon
11 - Maxime (ST lol) & Julie
12- Aaron and Brenda
13- Allan and Valerie
14- Denis & Melody
15- Roger & Sally
16- Ron Hiltz via Facebook
17- Yvon Dedam via Facebook
18- Bonnie & ( Billy) Buck Wheat
19- Lisa
20 Howard & Brenda
21 Gina & Paul
22. Jennifer and James (via Facebook) lunch only
23. Sherly and Jim ( via Facebook) lunch only
24.Shaendra White
25. Pamela and Doug ( via Facebook) lunch and supper
26 Jim Sandy Evans ( Via Face book lunch only)
27 Jonna & Greg Hinds ( via Facebook, lunch and supper)
28 Scott & Michelle. Vis NSMC Facebook page.
30 Max

Last edited:
Channel will depend on the mix of radios people have . I like to run 22 as it's in a higher power band - gives us a bit more coverage on the road. We will see what is available . If 10 is what some can do then 10 it will be!

Mine should handle any channel including sides.I think you are right channel 10 was used in PEI and it was kind of sketĉhy.

I guess I still love the old retro stuff as mine only go up to 14 but with 36 subs on each channel. If you want to run 22 no problem, I'll see if I can muster one up from my hunting Buddy here ?? Just let me know before I head down next Thursday.

As long as I get fed, its all good :)
Walk from there to buyers lake 20 minutes.
Maybe, but not me LOL

Back