2017 Official Fall Run Page.

Well its a rainy Sunday, as good a day as any to start the sign up list.

1- Aliona & Trevor
2- Dave & Bev
3- Glenn & Sharon
4- Paul & Judy
5 - Jackie & Gerry
6 - Jason & Karen
7 - Phil & Mel
8 - Rich & Ange

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone coming from out of town, this thread has hotel info or message canuck166
Friday night info and Saturday night supper information will be posted soon.
So we can get some Idea of numbers for that also.

I'm waiting to see if my wife can get the time off. Nurses!
Should know sometime next week.
Also if I don't take a job driving a truck during potato harvest...
Couple balls in the air at the moment.

lots of time, would be good, if you guys come.
Always a good time.

Last edited:
Canuck166;n12337 said:
Ok ladies and gents, here is the information you need for the hotel portion of the 2017 Fall Run. Right now I am sending out the hotel info only so you can get an idea of cost and what's available. The dinner for Saturday night, Setpember 23rd is still being worked on but should be out to the public soon.

http://www.futureinns.com/index.php/halifax

To book simply call the number on the site and let them know you are booking under the 2017 Maritime Mustang Fall Run. The offical block code is 1709MUSTANG if they ask. Everyone should be placed in the same area of the hotel. FYI if you want a king room you will probably end up in a different area. Hotel is also pet friendly but if you take one with you again you could end up in a different area.

Rooms are $115 per night and you also have the option of $10 extra per person if you want the hot breakfast in the morning. For those of you that don't, see below as to what's available to you as another option....

If you aren't familiar with the Halifax area, this is a great location based on where we plan on starting the run. You have an Irving gas station attached to the same parking lot with full convience store...Starbucks righ beside the Irving. Across the street is a Smittys Restuarant along with some other businesses and a Home Dept. Hotel is 2 minute drive from the Bayers Lake shopping area where there are also several dine in restuarants along with quick places to eat like Tim Hortons, McDonalds, Harveys, etc just to name a few. Shopping places galore!!!

Plan is to have a portion of the hotel parking lot for Mustangs only since there are no drive up rooms. Once it gets closer I will make arrangements for that. I had a tour of the hotel myself and it appears to be everything we need.

This link and info wil be placed on page 1 also for quick reference.

Deadline for the block is September 8th.

Any questions just send me a private message :)

Added the Expedia link which has quite a few pictures....

https://www.expedia.ca/Halifax-Hotel...a2&paandi=true

Here is the hotel info for anyone out of town :)

Fall run, sign up

1- Aliona & Trevor
2- Dave & Bev
3- Glenn & Sharon
4- Paul & Judy
5 - Jackie & Gerry
6 - Jason & Karen
7 - Phil & Mel
8 - Rich & Ange
9 - Bill & Barbara
10 - Roy & Sharon
11 - Maxime (ST lol) & Julie