2017 Official Fall Run Page.

Sounds like another well orchestrated event. Any of us locals planning on staying at the Halifax motel.?

I doubt I will but I have a wife who will drive me around
If I wish to have a few wobbly pops. I think a couple are considering it.

We are considering the stay even though we are local . Some of the best stories get told late in the evening LOL!
The boss ( Mrs Jackie ) has the final word but I'm sure the bank account will try to have its comments in the final decision.
Guess I know what will win

Why were likely staying at home. Wife prefers home over even the best hotels :)
Me I would likely stay the night, always fun and some great stories for sure.

Did you do it by phone?The code doesn't seem to work online.Also did you ask about cancellation?

Hey guys. Got a couple of free minutes so managed to get some answers to the questions Dave had.

The booking code WILL NOT work online. You have to call to get the discounted group rate. Either use the code 1709MUSTANG or just tell them you are with the Maritime Mustang group. My bad on that....thought you could do it online.

Cancellation is easy. Simply call before 4pm the day you are scheduled to arrive. So no penalties and you can wait until almost the very last minute.

Anything else post away or send me a PM.

We will try and get together to finalize the last details, sometime in the next month,
so we can lay out the run and plans to all who are going.

The detachment vacation agreement we have for this year is 2 consecutives weeks between beginning of June and end of September. More time may be available once everyone booked their 2 weeks. I took the first two of July so I can attend the AtNats & the Tracadie show.

It's much better than last year when we were so short that our new corporal just sent us home starting in September when he realized the previous NCO didn't prepare a summer schedule before transfering out.

With Nationals over, the last official event of Maritime Mustang is the fall run.
Unless we add something or do something in August, if anyone has any suggestions,
don't be shy.

We will start to lay out details in coming weeks of plans for run, so people can book
for events accordingly.

Back