8 - Rich & Ange
9 - Bill & Barbara
10 - Roy & Sharon
11 - Maxime (ST lol) & Julie
12- Aaron and Brenda
13- Allan and Valerie
14- Denis & Melody
15 Roger & Sally

Is there anyone on this list that doesn't plan on joining us for dinner on the Saturday night? Just looking to see where we are for numbers so far and didn't want to make a different list if I can avoid it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
We also have some Friday night plans, for those interested.
Those will be posted in next couple of Days.

We are in for both things on our end! Julie's presence depends solely on her University schedule around the time of the run tho ...

Happy to hear you are both coming. Always good to see you and fall run
wouldn't be right without you.

Hey do you own a wipper snipper ? LOL

13nbst, were going to have to change your name eh?
Also I have seen pics, but you need to share with the masses.

Jason, I think we are going to need 3 lists.
Friday night
Run
Sat Supper
We could keep all 3 on main list with a little adjusting.

True. I know it gets a bit confusing with the lists. As long as I know that most are planning on the dinner then I have a pretty good idea for numbers. We can talk about that and other stuff tomorrow or Wednesday maybe?

Might not be able to make it.Had some work done on the car and now I am afraid to drive it.It may be done for the season.:( Will check out my options and let you know shortly.

Hehehe yes ohtobbad, name will indeed need to change, waiting for the run to keep the surprise for most ;) hahaha

Rear end sounds like playing card in bicycle spokes.It only cost me just under $800 in labor to get it this way.

setting gear with right amount of play is very tricky, takes a guy who knows.
when I had mine done I was lucky, he was retired Ford rear end and transmission guy.
30 years.
Helimech did his own and turned out great.
But for most part not for the inexperienced to do.

This was a transmission shop who do these often.I was only told when I picked the car up there was no guarantees as I supplied the parts.I was also told it would be no more than $600 and when I went to pay it was "I wasn't including the taxes."Oh well.Screw enough people he won't be in business.

Back