2017 / 2018 NHL Season

Here's my picks, I will use more heart than logic.
Adjustments to be made after round one LOL

west
1st round
Nashville in 5
Winnipeg in 6
Vegas in 7
San Jose in 7
2nd round
Winnipeg in 7
Vegas in 6
Conference final
Winnipeg in 6

East
1st round
Tampa in 5
Boston in 6
Washington in 6
Pittsburg in 7
2nd round
Tampa in 7
Pittsburg in 6
Conference finals
Pittsburgh in 6

Stanley cup Finals
Winnipeg in 6 Bringing the cup back to Canada..

Watched the Penguins Flyers game last night. Penguins Won 7-0, Crosby got a Hat Trick.

Jets and Golden Nights both won game 1 of their series (Jets-Wild, Vegas-LA).

Leafs and Bruins play tonight. I won't be making any predictions on that one.

I am doing well on first night :)

As far as Bruins and Leafs are concerned, I hate them both.
To bad they both couldn't lose at same time. :)

No excuses from me. Played terrible and Kadri did a major part to help them lose. I suspect he will be suspended for at least a game.

Good thing is it’s only game one. But if they don’t wake up it could be over real quick.

Marchand has new way to annoy players, he kisses them LOL
not sure if you can be suspended for that ?

I have a lot more respect for Marchand than I do for Kadri. At least that Yellow SOB (Kadri) got a 3 game suspension for his illegal hit the other night in Boston. That is his MO, only Hit when their back is turned.

Good game between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia last night. Flyers came back from their 7-0 loss in game 1 to win 5-1. Should be a good series that could go to a game 7.

Winnipeg and Vegas won each of their game 2s.

Game 2 Boston Toronto tonight.

Remember when I said I would be cheering for the Leafs in the Post season ? that only lasted 5 minutes into game 1 with Boston. :p

Then I started cheering for Boston, (I know, I'm going straight to Hell) :sorry

They now lead series 2-0 with their convincing 7-3 win last night.

Pens and Flyers tied 1 each play at 4 and Jets (who lead series 2-0) vs Wild at 8.

After watching the Habs suck and lose all year, I am really enjoying the post season play. :FordSmile

its in my blood that I can't cheer for either.
But considering how vocal Leaf fans are, them being eliminated
first would be nice, Bruins can lose in 2nd round :)

The way I look at it, I had been cheering for the Losers from October to April, so time for a change.But seriously Leafs gotta turn things around in tonight's game.

Bruins beat the Leafs 3-1 last night and play again in Boston Saturday with a 3-1 Series lead. Penguins and Flyers play tonight, Pens have a 3-1 Series lead.
Vegas and San Jose each swept their Series and are resting up for round 2.

Round 2 is all set to go in the West, Jets VS Preds and Golden Knights VS Sharks.

Pens and Lightning are waiting to find out who they will be playing in Round 2. Bruins can eliminate the Leafs tonight.

I'll let You in on a little secret Charlie, I have been cheering for the Bruins since 5 minutes into game 1. But the Canadian in me is happy the series is tied at 3, and game 7 could go either way. If Anderson plays tomorrow like he did last night think their chances are good.

Back