2017 / 2018 NHL Season

Series tied 2-2 now. Armada were Dominant and won 5-1. Game 5 Friday in Blainville-Boisbriand, game 6 Sunday in Bathurst.

Jets Predators game 7 tonight in Smashville, Go Jets !

Tonights game between Preds and Jets could be one of the best games we see.
To best teams in NHL ( something wrong with the system that allows this)
Time sucks hard to watch it all when get up time is 4:30am

Not sure who I want to win in the east but Jets all the way. Be great to see the cup come back to Canada.

Heard today that since the Habs won it in 1993 every Canadian team has made it to at least the conference finals with a few going to the finals but nobody has been able to win it.

Lightning beat Capitals last night. Capitals lead 2-1. In a best of 7 against Washington back in the early 2000s, Tampa Bay lost games 1 and 2 and went on to win games 3 through 6 to take the series.

I must admit, normally in summer I don't pay attention to a lot of hockey stuff.
Read the big news and see what shakes out in the fall.
BUT as a Montreal fan and MB as a general manager, I am nervous,
every move he make looks worse than the last, its almost like
you think that was bad, hold my beer :(
Roumors are he might take Lucic from Edmonton and also pick the 5th ranked
player instead of the 3rd, I know the team is going to suck until someone slaps
Geoff Molson and he wakes up, but this could be bad for a long time.

Galchenyuk (30 Goal Season) was traded to Arizona and Domi (7 Goal Season) ??? is coming to Montreal. I saw something on TVA Sports last week they heard that the CH had no interest in Lucic. Entry Draft is Friday I think, hopefully after 25 years they will finally pick us some winners.

lets hope best centre is 5th and scored 29 points,
Zedena played in Halifax, winger 3rd overall with 82 points in Q
Hmmmmm what would you do.

The latest has the Habs passing on Zadina and going with Jesperi Kotkaniemi which means the Sens get Zadina I'd say.

Funny thing is if that happens I'd expect the Sens to take Jared MacIsaac later in the draft who is Zadina's Moosehead teammate.

FYI....I've watched Zadina play and can't figure out why the Habs would pass on him. Having said that, I don't really know much about Kotkaniemi (except for 29 pints in 57 games in the Euro elite league) so maybe he's the better one.

Zadina had more goals in 57 games in the Q then Kotkaniemi did points in the Euro league :)

https://www.tsn.ca/tsn-hockey-mock-draft-the-intrigue-starts-with-the-habs-1.1116064

Back