2017 / 2018 NHL Season

Well the game against Florida was horrible. 2-0 if not for Niemi it would have been 6-0
Montreal look confused, no direction, poor just about everything.
Not just young guys the leaders and veterans looks bad also.
Lot fo work out, to sort this out in off season.

That's Good Trevor, if they play like that the rest of the Season, they will end up in the bottom 5 for sure and increase their odds of getting better picks at the Entry Draft.

They play Sabres in Buffalo Friday and host the Caps Saturday.

I am confident they will be in the bottom 5 by Sunday. :FordSmile

So far this year, Niemi. Will have to see Price play and win some games against top contenders before I can Judge his post Injury performance.

It is important for Price to get some games under his belt before the season ends. Needs to get his confidence back up. Naemi has been playing some great hockey. Price is Prive when he is on his game. .

Price, despite his year, who would you want starting next year?
Niemi has played very well considering how his year started.

I agree, but its a no win lol.
If Price plays bad were upset, but get better draft pick.
If Price plays well, were happy he's back but get worse draft pick.
Rest of season adds up to one thing, what do we have, who goes who stays,
mind you with MB I am not sure it matters, he could trade away our good players for
shit, sooooooo hang on folks, Gonna be interesting.

Price is supposed to play tomorrow night.I am on his side but if he has ongoing physical problems he may have to face the fact all those loses are bringing his value down.And I realize he can't be blamed if his team mates don't do their part but I find he runs out of steam in the end of the second period.I think Niemi should be backup not Lindgren.

Anyone interested in going to Montreal in October to see a game?

Attachments

• photo2132.jpg
    photo2132.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 0
Breaking News ! Penguins officially Eliminate Habs from Playoffs with their 5-3 Win over them last night. :FordSmile

And an added Bonus, Habs are now in bottom 5 teams in League, on top of Ottawa, Arizona, Vancouver and Buffalo.

Canadiens are in Buffalo tomorrow and Washington is in Montreal Saturday.

Habs shut out last place Sabres in Buffalo last night 3-0. Only way Habs could have lost that game was if they put the puck in their own net.

That win pushed them out of the bottom 5, Damn !

But they host the Capitals tonight and Ovetchkin is sure to get at least one goal, if not 2 or 3.

Canadians had a strong start against Capitals, with 2 quick goals, by Galchenyuck the Gallagher, but Gallagher's was soon ruled Off Side. Then the Caps scored 3 unanswered goals. Game finished 6-4 for Washington, 2 of their 6 were power play goals. After Galchenyuck, Hudon got one, then Gallagher got one that counted, then Hudon got a second. Those 3 are a big part of the Habs future.

The 3 Hottest teams in the League are:

1.Capitals, 1st in Metropolitan Division, 99 points and have Won their last 5 games.

2.Jets, 2nd in Central Division, 104 Points and have won their last 6 games.

3.Blues, 1st western Wild card Spot, 91 points and have also won their last 6.

Back