2016 Fall Run.

2001BlackGTvert;n8374 said:
Yes thank you everyone for all of your efforts. Helping to make this run a success.

The restaurant has been confirmed for Friday night and will be all set for us at 7.

Trevor I will take whatever spot you might want someone else. I believe we will have out challenges keeping everyone together so it may require cell phones and radios combined.

Thanks Charlie, can't wait. Yes I believe this run could have challenge keeping all together.
The Books are quite detailed, if you get separated, they have step by step instructions.

RADIOS if you have them, bring them, borrow them and make sure they are charged LOL.
I have 4, so can lend out three.

Saturday update....

About to confirm all that I have on the list right now and mention to the Pub that there could be a few more. Will go on the high side to make sure we don't blindside them with some who may join last minute. Been working on getting us a place to park that will work for some with the low to the ground (myself included) vehicles. No luck as of yet but I have a few emails out there and my uncle who lives in Charlottetown is gonna take a look around and see what he thinks about a couple of potential spots.

Friday departure...

Karen works until 3 so I think we will be heading out shortly after that. If anyone wants to join up with us then just PM me or reply on here to this message. Hope to be in Summerside around 6ish to join up for dinner. Don't wait up lol.

Fantastic job with the route planning. Got to see the rough cut and the final edited version of the books and looks awesome. GREAT JOB FELLAS!!

Restaurants are set, route is set, parking is almost set, hotels set, weather looks good (might be wet coming home)....awesome weekend on the way :)

Yes I saw that as well. A little wet coming home. Oh well it will need a pre wash anyways at that point. Haha

Jason I am going to send you a message on an idea I have for Saturday night.

Jason I know Lisa is leaving late afternoon, Not sure what time Helimech is heading out, but his wife is working also, so will be later also. Not sure who else, hopefully everyone posts up.

Who from NB is hooking up and meeting in Aulac at 3ish?
Anyone talk to Phil or Jody?

I hope sitting in a lawn chair having a drink and telling lies and jokes is part of the plan LOL

Roger and Sally are planning on meeting you fellas in Aulac around 3 ish and I do believe that Marc from St-Leonard had similar plans. Have not heard of Phil and Jody's intentions yet ??

Just a tweak to Friday Night list. You had me with Sharon, now Barbara, but will be my wife Brenda who is coming. You have me changing women as fast as horses on the pony express! :)
Griff (Howard)

OK Howard. I have changed to your new wife's name. Let me know if it changes again before Friday night and I will update the list again. Haha

I'll be bringing a Brenda along with me for the Sat ride. Let's try to keep them straight & in the right cars!

Jody and Phil, Roger (Fun GT) tells me you guys are leaving Moncton around 3 PM Friday.
If either of you see this,can you let me know your meet point?
It might work better for me to hook up with you guys than race to Aulac.
I have an appointment Friday morning before I can get away.
You can comment on this post or PM me.
Thanks either way.

Last edited:
Meet point will be not far from Champlain place in dieppe. You can shoot me off a text or call if you want when you land in Moncton. Looking like I will probably be meeting them as well in case they do not chime in. Will pm you my number.

Charlie

Back