2016 Fall Run.

Sounds good Charlie so I'll make my way over there like mentioned, so don't leave without me !! lol
I've also got word from Jody and Lil and I do believe they will be there as well ...
So see ya's all tomorrow, last dodo now !!!

Brothers 2 pub in Summerside.

OK Roger yeah it looks like Phil may be delayed a bit so we may just meet up with them in Summerside. See you all later today.

I'm out at 3ish for anyone leaving HRM later. Talked to Lisa and we are about the same time so could be two of us departing. If there is anyone else PM me here we can meet up. See you all later tonight

Ohtobbad;n8490 said:
Any last questions before we head out tomorrow ?

I know a few are heading to big stop in Enfield for 1:00pm departure.
We should be there about 12:30 ish for lunch or coffee :)

Melody and I will see you then.

May affect numbers for Saturday but my wife Brenda can only join me for supper in Summerside on Friday. Our daughter is overdue and she is on call to help look after our grandson if our daughter has to go to the hospital. I will still be cruising on Saturday but may have to speed away if I get the call!

We had good size group for supper over 35 people
Few owls Re still at it, shaping up to be great run.
Met some new folks and many old friends
As always great people make this special weekend.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. We plan to be at the Quality Inn for 9am.
Martin and Christine

They have arrived safe and sound, white v6 vert, but have been up since 4am UK time! Unless we get delayed we will be at Quality Inn for 9am. If we miss you what's the first bit of the route?

Frig I was at the Big Stop in Enfield at around 12:15-12:20 today.

Anyway, I got to catch up with the gang leaving Moncton this afternoon.

Have fun guys, stay safe!

Back