2016 Fall Run.

No Title

Here's the actual GPS track of the cruise as recorded by my car. We covered 234 km in just under 8 hours which doesn't set any speed records but does include a couple of hundred meters of not so much as being lost but more of being slightly confused, or as Gerry likes to say "all who wander are not lost"

Big thanks to Trevor, Jason and Gerry for all their work in putting this together and for letting me be a part of their team and to especially everyone who followed me and my GPS all over PEI.

Attachments

• photo937.jpg
    photo937.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 0
So did you guys leave the Island on the Ferry or was it Bridge both ways ?

Sorry I missed this year's run and am looking forward to next year's. :FordSmile

This years run, was officially the biggest of our short 4 year history.
year 1 26 cars not all Mustangs. Southern N.B.
Year 2 18 Cars not all Mustangs. Cabot Trail.
Year 3 14 Cars not all Mustangs, Gaspe Loop.
Year 4 27 all Mustangs.PEI.

I have to say we had the most help ever putting this together.
Gerry, Rich, Charlie, Jen, Jason, Aliona and myself.
A very big thanks to all, I believe all involved would consider this a great success.
We had over 40 people Friday night Supper, over 50 for Sat Lunch and 30 for Sat night Supper.
All with out incident. We were represented by all 3 Maritime Provinces.
P.S. At no point were we lost, even if occasional off route :) Weather was super topping 23c on Sat.

Please post some pictures folks.

Remember this years Fall photo contest, will consist of the best group shots on the fall run.
Don't hesitate to post your photos. Prize for best Photo to be announced at later date :)

I think you are right, some cars would never get on the ferry due to heights.
Also they have to load you on with trucks to even have a chance.
For me as cool as the ferry would have been, not something I am interesting in risking.

Home safe and sound at supper time. Followed Jody across the bridge in not the best of weather conditions but got home to sunshine and 25 degrees so perfect for a little cleaning of the ride.

So just a few words here to give a big thank you to all who organized this years run, wow what a job !!!
Always great to see old friends but this year we got to meet many more who joined the run, and this was just awesome !!
And also a special mention goes to the people of PEI who ordered this great weather, good job guys, well done !!! Thank you for your kindness and hospitality !!!

2016 is now in the books !!

2017 ?????????

Glad you got home safe and sound, looks like all came off without a hitch.
Another great run. We will let the dust settle, hear some comments, share some pics.
then the planning for 2017 will get underway :)

Tks for allowing us to join up with this great crew for a super day on the road! Good to meet some super Stang owners, co-pilots &mascots! A great rolling car show for PEI! Look forward to the next change to tag along. Kudos to the organizers...well put together and kept the herd running smoothly!

We enjoyed meeting you along with a few other Islanders.
Hopefully more join and this keeps growing. :)

On average we we we taking up about 1.5 km of road when we were underway. A special thanks to those Non mustang Islanders who held up traffic to let us through intersections and keep the herd together.

Last edited:
Back