2016 Fall Run.

Just a week away. Looking forward to this.

Friday night supper, Summerside.

1-Trevor & Aliona
2- Angie & Rich
3-Marc & Tracy
4-Roger & Sally
5-Howard & Brenda
6-Glenn &
7-Bill & Barbara
8-Charlie & Jen.
9-David & Bev
10-Denis & Melody
11-Judy & Paul
12-Roy & Sharon
13-Karen & Jason
14-Bonnie & Bill
15-Mel & Phil
16-Jody & Lily

Here is what we have for a list right now for the cruise . If we forgot someone please let us know.

1-Trevor & Aliona.
2- Jackie & Gerry.
3- Bill & Barbara
4-Phil & Mel.
5-Roger & Sally
6-Jason & Karen
7-Bonnie & Bill.
8-Melody & Denis
9-Glen +1
10-Rich & Angie
11-Mike &
12-Lisa
13-David & Bev
14-Martin & Christine
15-Tom & Michelle
16-mike ?
17Charlie &Jen
18-jody &Lily
19-Marc & Tracy
20-Roy & Sharon
21-Howard & Brenda
22-Jamie & Laura
23-GTCS & Guest
24-Aaron
25-Bryan & marie

Updated Saturday night dinner list:

1- Trevor & Aliona.
2- Jackie & Gerry
3 - Bill & Barbara
4 - Phil & Mel.
5- Roger & Sally
6- Jason & Karen
7- Bonnie & Bill.
8- Melody & Denis
9- Glen +1
10- Rich & Angie
11- Mike &
12- Lisa
13- David & Bev
14- Mike?
15- Charlie & Jenn
16- Jody & Lily
17- Marc & Tracy
18- Roy & Sharon
19- Howard & Brenda
20- Judy & Paul

Few names differ from the three lists. If we missed anyone or added someone we shouldn't have please let us know. So many lists, so many names!!!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this Lorne (on both counts). Loosing a friend is never easy but at that age, wow !!

2008BlackCSGT;n8335 said:
Any more thought to the Friday group departure from Enfield Big Stop, 12:30 or 1:00 would work prefect for me

I was just about to ask that question myself. The time seems right, does anybody else want to join up there?

Just spoke with Lisa, she doesn't get off work till 2
so anyone planing on leaving around 3 or 4 might work out
we have 2 or 3 groups going depending on times.

I picked up books from Gerry Friday night, I believe Rich did the routing and laid out all the maps.
I bought covers for them, so easy to use and read, Aliona, put all 30 copies in these, ready to go.
Great group effort, I can't thank folks enough for all the help with this fall run.
For me, makes weekend that much better the involvement from many to make this a success.
The fact we have as many as we do coming and our community is growing tells me, already a success. :)

Charlie - Please take Jackie and I out of Friday night-Neither of us will make it for Friday as it stands now - If Friday's flights are on time We will catch up on Saturday-hoping for North Rustico

Gerry it seems wrong on so many levels, Rich will take the lead.
I will take the tail and only try and fill your shoes for a few hours till you come along.
You have held that position for as long as I have been doing runs ( anywhere)
Will seem weird til you join us :)

No problem Gerry. Hopefully you get there soon Saturday morning. The tail will not be the same. Haha

Last edited:
Yes thank you everyone for all of your efforts. Helping to make this run a success.

The restaurant has been confirmed for Friday night and will be all set for us at 7.

Trevor I will take whatever spot you might want someone else. I believe we will have out challenges keeping everyone together so it may require cell phones and radios combined.

Trevor / Rich Please take a head count of vehicles / people when you leave Summerside and text to my phone so I can advise the Holy Cow of numbers to expect . We will update them on arrival time when we are leaving North Rustico . Have fun Friday- Drive safe

Back