2016 Fall Run.

Tom,

I have never heard of anyone around here getting hassled over dashcams. More and more people are getting them. People are mounting go pros all over their cars so you should be good to go.

I have had my go pro attached to the outside of windshield, fender
truck lid and never had any issues.

Updated Saturday night dinner list:

1- Trevor & Aliona.
2- Jackie & Gerry
3 - Bill & Barbara
4 - Phil & Mel.
5- Roger & Sally
6- Jason & Karen
7- Bonnie & Bill.
8- Melody & Denis
9- Glen +1
10- Rich & Angie
11- Mike &
12- Lisa
13- David & Bev
14- Mike?
15- Charlie & Jenn
16- Jody & Lily?
17- Marc & Tracy
18- Roy & Sharon
19- Howard & Brenda
20- Judy & Paul

Few names differ from the two lists. If we missed anyone or added someone we shouldn't have please let us know. So many lists, so many names!!!

Glad you had a great weekend Lorne!! Sad that we won't get to see you but totally understand the reason. Hope you and Jackie are having a great summer. See ya next time!

thanks Jason, great summer for the most part, had a week in Cape Breton but just the two trips with the Mustang. Lost a good friend 53 years old to a heart attack so that hit home enjoy every day.

I have a new to me Hearse sitting in Kingston Ont. so that is another reason I am not able to go, gotta take a weekend to get it soon.

You guys will love Summersid,,lots of attention to our cars when we parked there.

The picture with the restaurant is summerside,called two brothers,very very nice,great atmosphere,highly recommended.

Last edited:
Wow very sorry to hear about your friend. Way too young. Go out and have fun every day because you never know.

We will be at Brothers 2 on Friday night. I've been there a few times and decent food.

I figure we will get lots of attention. The Island will never be the same lol

Trevor,

Looks like 29 so far.

Friday night supper, Summerside.

1-Trevor & Aliona
2- Angie & Rich
3- Gerry & Jackie.
4- Marc & Tracy
5 Roger & Sally
6-Griff & Barbara
7- Glenn &
8 Bill & Barbara
9 Charlie & Jen.
10.David & Bev
11.Denis & Melody
12.Judy & Paul
13.Roy & Sharon
14.Karen & Jason
15.Bonnie & Bill

Charlie - you seem to have lost Martin and Christine, you have our friends Tom and Michelle, but not us. All four of us will be there during the day on Saturday.

Martin,

Sorry not sure where you went. I obviously deleted you during one of the modifications in error. I added you guys again.

Rich I presume you have the route planned. With some stops for pics, pee breaks, etc.
Is there anyway to do up a map and location stop that we can pass out to all going?
I have a feeling it could be a challenge to keep everyone together on this run.
PEI has tight roads and we will be travelling along a well used route with not much distance between
villages. Makes it hard to keep all together.

Yes I agree as mentioned earlier by Lorne. They had a hard time doing it with 3 cars. This way here everyone can feel comfortable if they get lost they can find everyone again. Let me know if you need assistance. With radios and cellphones it will help as well.

I added them to the cruise list for Saturday.not rhe supper Friday. If I remember correctly Martin and Christine would only be joining us on Saturday morning. Their friends should already be in town Friday night.

Great GTCS looking forward to meeting you. Shoot me off your names and I will add you to the lists. Also will you be staying for supper Saturday night as well?

Back