10.David & Bev
11.Denis & Melody
12.Judy & Paul
13.Roy & Sharon
14.Karen & Jason
15.Bonnie & Bill

Let me know if I missed anyone so far.

TrueBlue02058;n7477 said:
Linda and I are out for this Fall's Run. Just cancelled rooms in Summerside and Charlottetown. Only so much money to go around and getting the Mustang back on the road is more of a priority.

Fred, we could tag along and go to this....
14124497_1047332855374573_132866399662857239_o.jpg

Sorry guys we are out as well.

We just went to PEI this past weekend last minute with two other couples we never see much,so that was our fall run

Good time but I will be honest and say you are going to have a tough time keeping together.

The island is not like previous runs I have been part of and the traffic around Charlottetown makes it impossible to stay in a group.

we had a hard time with 3,and the rural roads have little or no shoulders to bunch up.

Add impatient and rude potato farmers to that and you get the picture.

Make sure you all know the destination as the signage can be easily missed as well.

we went to the east point on Saturday,picture is at wood Islands ferry,then did the west point Sunday.

We crossed the Bridge Sunday nite at 8,too much driving we all admitted.

enjoy everyone,and be safe

Lorne sorry you guys are not coming, won't quite be the same,
No wipper snipper jokes :)
Some great pics, looks like you have fun :)

Here is what we have for a list right now for the cruise . If we forgot someone please let us know.

1-Trevor & Aliona.
2- Jackie & Gerry.
3- Bill & Barbara
4-Phil & Mel.
5-Roger & Sally
6-Jason & Karen
7-Bonnie & Bill.
8-Melody & Denis
9-Glen +1
10-Rich & Angie
11-Mike &
12-Lisa
13-David & Bev
14-Martin & Christine
15-Tom & Michelle
16-mike ?
17Charlie &Jen
18-jody &Lily?
19-Marc & Tracy
20-Roy & Sharon
21-Howard and Brenda

Last edited:
You can remove Linda and I Charlie like I had mentioned last week. That weekend's Travel Money is going into the Motor Swap.

Does anyone know if there are any restrictions about using a windscreen mounted dashcam? We use one in the UK and thought it would be great to bring with us to record some of the trip, but then wondered if there are allowed?

Back