2016 Fall Run.

Heard that on the radio, hmmm lets see who many bikes go to Island, hmmmmm how much money
to these bikers spend. They can drive everywhere else, but PEI has so much money they can turn people away :)

I guess they have nothing better to do. Will need to keep it cool around Charlottetown. Going to be a busy weekend there with the seafood festival and stuff.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I don't think they can fine you if your car/bike is legal in the place it is registered. Years agoI had a Borden town cop ready to give me a hard time once because my pickup didn't have a front plate nor an inspection sticker. The RCMP officer who had walked around the back stopped him in mid questioning and pointed out that the truck was registered in NS and didn't require a front plate. He then politely asked about the inspection sticker. I told him that it was a new windscreen and that I had the signed inspection report which is what is required in NS if he so desired. The RCMP officer was happy with this and ordered me to have a nice day while his town partner was muttering that I should get a replcement sticker, so I quietly drove off and did as I was told and had a nice day :)

On the Loud Hollow Pipes Issue. If any of us drove around in our Mustangs with open Headers and straight pipes , we would be pulled off the road and dealt with in a Flash. 4 or 5 of these bikes driving by your house at full throttle at Midnight is no fun. The same rules should apply for everyone.

Cruising around Charlottetown in the middle of the day is not the same thing. It is all about respecting people. I agree if you are going to do it at funny times of the day it should be dealt with.

I have rode bikes for years, I am not getting into this debate, for many reasons.
I will use one expression, Loud pipes save lives, what is scary, its very true.
I think the new law is ridiculous and PEI will give out some fines and make a few bucks,
what they will lose in bikers going to the Island is crazy amounts of money.

Updated Saturday list

1- Trevor & Aliona.
2- Jackie & Gerry?
3 - Bill & Barbara
4 - Phil & Mel.
5- Roger & Sally
6- Jason & Karen
7- Bonnie & Bill.
8- Lorne& Jackie
9- Melody & Denis
10- Glen +1
11- Rich & Angie
12- Mike &
13- Lisa
14- David & Bev
15- Mike?
16- Charlie & Jenn
17- Jody & Lily?
18- Marc & Tracy
19- Roy & Sharon
20- Howard & Brenda
21- Judy & Paul

Any updates just let me know.

Last edited:
Last update was 23. The one you looked at had Christine and Martin who can't make it and now Fred and Linda. Down to 22 cars

Please drop Joy and Brian from Friday and Saturday events, not going to work for them this year, Jackie ad Gerry are still on for Saturday run,( catch up part way), Saturday lunch and Supper

Sat during the day Martin & Christine, Tom & Michelle are still in, but we need to head off before Sat supper. Tom & Michelle will be at the hotel in Summerside sometime during Fri evening so please keep an eye out for them (the British accents and a rental mustang vert will be useful clues!)

Back