2016 Fall Run.

We will be leaving from Shediac and was wondering if NB Group could meet up with NS group that is traveling in the afternoon at the Big Stop in Aulac. I am off that Friday and am flexible , but would rather leave earlier than later.

Welcome back Fred. Updated list.

Friday night supper, Summerside.

1-Trevor & Aliona
2- Angie & Rich
3- Gerry & Jackie.
4- Marc & Tracy
5 Roger & Sally
6-Griff & Barbara
7- Glenn &
8 Bill & Barbara
9 Charlie & Jen.
10.Fred and Linda

Yeah no real list yet for Saturday night. I think Jason just winged it for now and he will tweak it as we get closer and see the weather.

I think Gerry and Rich are working on options, maybe already have it solved.
I am sure none of us will miss a meal LOL :)

No real list for Saturday night supper. I was just using the sign up list and hoped that anyone who wasn't interested would let me know. So far haven't hear from anyone so looking like 50ish at the moment.

Myself, Christine, Tom and Michelle will probably be heading back before the Sat supper.

Hi Guys, new to the forum we are Tom and Michelle from the sign-up list. Friends of Mcdavis (Martin & Christine) from the UK and really looking forward to joining you on the Fall Run on our first trip to the Maritimes.

We're flying in on the Friday and have a 'Ford Mustang Convertible or Equivalent' booked for our trip - here's hoping the rental desk is all out of equivalents!!

We're booked into the hotel for Friday night so thanks for the group rates and we'll see a few of you there.

Welcome to Maritime Mustang Tom and Michelle. I look forward to meeting you guys on the fall run. There is no equivalent to the mustang so you should be OK there. Haha. See ya then.

Welcome aboard guys and hope you have a enjoyable trip over. Just thinking the same as Fred here, too bad you couldn't drive that Ford GT on the cruise !!

Back