2016 Fall Run.

yes, but can't remember exactly where, few pages back now likely, but walking distance
or wobbling distance for those so inclined :)

OK I thought the supper Friday was still up in the air as some mentioned the restaurant at the hotel and some mentioned another one closer. I did not think it was nailed down. Will need to read and see unless someone chims inn. Lol

2001BlackGTvert;n7053 said:
OK I thought the supper Friday was still up in the air as some mentioned the restaurant at the hotel and some mentioned another one closer. I did not think it was nailed down. Will need to read and see unless someone chims inn. Lol

We will get sorted out, supper and a few beers at motel, all will be good :)

Rich06;n7064 said:
I made a vague mention of the Brothers 2 seemed to be reasonable place and was at the motel

Cool. I've eaten there numerous times when in Summerside on training and they have good food, bar and a wide variety of stuff. Lots of room so I don't see an issue of them not being able to take us. Best thing is that it's right beside the hotel ?

Sounds like the place to go. Looked up their menu only and they seem to have more appetizers than most restaurants have choices on their whole menu.

I was thinking of making a reservation for say 7 o'clock. Is that to eearly or to late ?

Closer to 7 would probably be better for Jason and Gerry as they may be late arrivals and I am sure there are a few more that may not be able to get out as early as they want to. Make sense?

I would be willing to wait for the late arrivals to order supper , seeing that the place is within walking distance I could sample some the local Craft Beer while we wait. What are your thoughts on the early NS and NB Crew meeting at the Big Stop in Aulac NB around 3 and cross the Bridge together.

Chime is and I'll start a List of my own. :FordSmile

Karen and I will be a bit late leaving because she works. 3 hour drive and I hope it will be somewhere around 4 at the latest....fingers crossed that it could be a bit earlier before we hit the road. So don't wait up....we can eat when we arrive.

I figgure the best thing to do would be tell the pub that we have up to 40 odd (very odd I know ) people showing up for supper and beverages starting around 6:00 and could they set an area aside so we can sit together and annoy each other and not the other patron of the establishment

Rich06;n7138 said:
I figgure the best thing to do would be tell the pub that we have up to 40 odd (very odd I know ) people showing up for supper and beverages starting around 6:00 and could they set an area aside so we can sit together and annoy each other and not the other patron of the establishment

LOL. They might get a little annoyed when only a dozen or so show up. We could make 20ish I suppose.

The rest is correct....we will annoy one another and probably others that are close by if they don't stick us in a corner.

Back