2007 Mustang GT/CS Vert

So she's dropped in Tracadie to get the rest of the Gremlins exorcised (to cite Aaron :ROFLMAO:). The Ranger did impress me. Trailer 2,510lbs, Mustang 3,557lbs (or close to that, going by memory) for the driver's door stickers. +/- 6,000lbs towing like a champ! Was keeping in steady between 80-85kph on the 126 to Miramichi then HWY 11 to Tracadie. 12L/100km loaded like that to boot! Cannot complain.
Updates will come on the car next week when it's under the knife.

F8AE1982-A0CE-45C6-B5FB-1F40DAD420CB.jpeg153B3CB3-BB0E-47AD-8380-EC149CFBC11E.jpegAA84AC72-DABF-41CF-802C-06EEC129BDAB.jpegC7F2056A-6CAC-4D58-9239-D449F90B1016.jpeg24034FDC-AA54-4058-AE71-B610CFB0A30A.jpeg

UPDATE TIME!!

Called the dealer this afternoon to get an update on the car. It was slotted for Wednesday afternoon, but they've got a major power outage in Tracadie yesterday, so the whole day was lost. Nonetheless, minus the TSB work and my requested tire rotation (I figured, while paying, what the heck :ROFLMAO: )

- Some wires were cut at the rear evap solenoid, causing the EVAP check engine codes - FIXED
- A wiring harness was pinched way past 90 degrees bend behind the motor, causing the whole computer doesn't communicate back therefore floods the car issue. Few re-soldering later - FIXED

- TSB for the water leak still to be performed within next week (power outage put them back)
Since I only heard of that late afternoon, I couldn't arrange to get down there to pick her up, So it'll be at least another week before I get an opportunity to get up there to DRIVE HER back down.

Cannot express how happy I am to the fact it's quite the easy fix to a big shitty electric issue. One would assume the dealer having all wiring diagrams directly from Ford & all the proprietary computers to hook to it kind of fast tracked the issue resolution.

Now time will tell when I bring her back home how she'll be running ...

To be continued....

UPDATE TIME!!

Called the dealer this afternoon to get an update on the car. It was slotted for Wednesday afternoon, but they've got a major power outage in Tracadie yesterday, so the whole day was lost. Nonetheless, minus the TSB work and my requested tire rotation (I figured, while paying, what the heck :ROFLMAO: )

- Some wires were cut at the rear evap solenoid, causing the EVAP check engine codes - FIXED
- A wiring harness was pinched way past 90 degrees bend behind the motor, causing the whole computer doesn't communicate back therefore floods the car issue. Few re-soldering later - FIXED

- TSB for the water leak still to be performed within next week (power outage put them back)
Since I only heard of that late afternoon, I couldn't arrange to get down there to pick her up, So it'll be at least another week before I get an opportunity to get up there to DRIVE HER back down.

Cannot express how happy I am to the fact it's quite the easy fix to a big shitty electric issue. One would assume the dealer having all wiring diagrams directly from Ford & all the proprietary computers to hook to it kind of fast tracked the issue resolution.

Now time will tell when I bring her back home how she'll be running ...

To be continued....
Awesome news

Welp, Wanted to wait a few days to report, taking the time to make sure everything was 100% (or as close to), for real this time.

Due to a big power outage putting the garage behind last week & several vacations this week, my water leak TSB couldn't be performed but the rest of the repairs were done and complete (as said above).
Went out of Tracadie around 9h20AM Thursday morning and was sitting in my office seat at 11h30AM. Made it entirely hiccup free. I realized it's been almost two full seasons the car didn't feel actually really 100%. I've even did that trip, with a few mexico passes to booth at 9.5L/100kms. Didn't hit that in the last 2 years of ownership. She is running healthy.
Today, did a big day run with Julie to Kouchibouguac National Park by the sea drive (Acadian route, the one with the red starfish sign). 269kms later, Been to Kouchi & back. What a beauty of a day.

Made me appreciate why I've put back so much frustration & money into it.
How do they say? Pictures or it didn't happen?

Next in line: Order new tires for next season, fix an extremely annoying squeak coming from the left rear since I've put the gears/Watts link, New oil change, New set of plugs to order in the winter, fix the delaminating door panels, ENJOY THE BLOODY THING!!!
Oh. Yeah. Complete detail with a light paint enhancement polish. Extremely needed.
901F96FC-F051-481A-B354-3029D66D5247.jpeg
6F48355C-C7E7-4FA3-BE21-623B96F06EF1.jpeg

Back