2007 Mustang GT/CS Vert

Will change it’s appearance for sure! Can’t wait to see the wing installed, never seen her on a ‘vert yet...

So today was new tire install day on the Stang. 255/45 Firestone Firehawk Indy500 at all four corners (yeah i know doesn’t look like much width haha). Cannot say how they really go since it was rainy and foggy here in Tracadie this morning but they ride already better than the worn out and betten up all seasons that were on that’s for sure!

also as some might spot on the tire pictures, went ahead and installed the GT500 “mudflaps” earlier last week, along with the jlt driver side oil catch can (talk about plug and play installation!! Lol)

Attachments

• photo2219.jpg
    photo2219.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo2220.jpg
    photo2220.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo2221.jpg
    photo2221.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo2222.jpg
    photo2222.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1
Looking good, The tires look like they should work well.
Be good to hear a report once you've had a couple decent runs on them.

Congrats on the new mods, I've got two JLT cans on my truck, I really like them, solid construction and JLT is great to deal with. Nice

Looks great! Keep posting on the tires. Need to make a change sometime soon but only have 15k on the current sneakers.

Thanks to Charlie, i was able to snatch this almost brand spanking new springs for a killer deal!! Ordered an adjustable panhard bar, now that’ll be another thing to add to the installation list lol!! :rofl

Attachments

• photo2230.jpg
    photo2230.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 0
That is what i cannot wait to see, but it also puts a doubt in my mind regarding how long the stock shocks will fare.... time will tell....

ohhh this would be ideal, and my long term goal, but I (seriously this time) do not have any spare change left to chuck at the car this season, and I still have to get the top installed (this will be done with someone I know, but still, want to give him a couple of bucks for the hassle of helping me out lol).
From what I can see, Bilsteins would run me either +/- $1,120.00+taxes from TDOTperformance.ca (immediate purchase) or $1,111.00 taxes incl. from LMR (but they are out of stock). That is not including the $460USD caster camber plate I want to install instead of OEM top mounts.... I will have to do all that soon enough, but now is not the financial time :) preparing for it tho!!

also, front brakes are shaking, worrying me more than lifetime of my struts at the moment :)

Yeah I hear you. I was just tormenting a bit. We all know how difficult it is to put the brakes on the mods. And yes actual brakes are more important. Lol

shocks wil be fine, you may not LMAO
screw it order now, then you don't have to worry LOL

Man, my wife would send me sleep in the dog house if I would spend all that money on my car... :)

Sleeping on the couch (or in the doghouse) is just like camping. Fun to do every once in awhile but you don't want to live there permanently!

Bon, yet another small little part installed! Took good opportunity of the nice weather last night to tackle the bullitt grill install. Extremely pleased with the way the it looks with it ;)
Will need to upgrade the lighting to LED next year to compensate for the lost of the big middle fogs :)

photo2237.jpg

Attachments

• photo2238.jpg
    photo2238.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 2
  • photo2239.jpg
    photo2239.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 1
Back