2007 Mustang GT/CS Vert

Well talk about something that works for precise paint touch ups. Loews cornell kind of "pen". The gtcs is still not in it's best of shapes but at least less, lotttt less visible (from far) chips :)

Attachments

• photo1736.jpg
    photo1736.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2
  • photo1737.jpg
    photo1737.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2
they can be polished and repaired, finding someone reasonable to do it is the hard part.
When I had those wheel, to fix them then polish would have been 150 each.
But polished they look wicked.
but at the price new wheels become an option, depends on what you want.
More to discuss this weekend.

Max have no fear we will help you spend your money :)

Bahaha oh that i am sure lol :p !! I will play with buffing/polishing them next summer sometime. For now they at least look cleaner without all the tar that was stuck on it and the brake dust hahah

First official mod came in!! :D not THAT exiting but cool personalisation !! :) called by SNB earlier today for my seasonal custom plate!! :FordSmile

whats the saying i read all over Trevor's olf build? Oh yeah, pic or it didn't happened. Lol :p

Attachments

• photo1750.jpg
    photo1750.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
Sooo last week it was time to install my first official ''hardware'' mod. MGW shifter has arrived the week of the fall run and Max have brought it there for me. Process took a little over two hours, from lifting the car up to removing the interior trim, dust booth and then going underneath the car to complete the installation itself.
Below are pictures of the whole process! Got to say, this thing shifts amazing and was worth every penny! The car feels far more enjoyable and I feel like it is harder to actually ''miss'' a gear, you almost got to try. Takes a little used to as i've setted it kind of short and notchy.

Attachments

• photo1757.jpg
    photo1757.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1758.jpg
    photo1758.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1759.jpg
    photo1759.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1761.jpg
    photo1761.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1762.jpg
    photo1762.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1763.jpg
    photo1763.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1764.jpg
    photo1764.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1765.jpg
    photo1765.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1766.jpg
    photo1766.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1
it really does! love to get it in gear now ! :) i always know it goes in where i want it hehe. should break in a little with the use i am assuming.

This is not really an update to the car but still something sweet to have! California Special certificate of authenticity plus the special history book!! :) sadly, Ford purged their early 2007 window stickers a few months ago and i couldn’t order mine :( ohhh well :) got the rest!!

Attachments

• photo1813.jpg
    photo1813.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0
  • photo1814.jpg
    photo1814.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
When I received the Ford Racing Certificate of Authenticity for my BULLITT, I had 2 extra color copies made and had them laminated. I framed the original and I display one of the laminated copies on the dash when I display at car shows. People actually take the time to look at it. It's like a Birth Certificate for our Mustangs.

Bon, winter blues already struck me hard lol! Doesn’t help that LMR black Friday deals are LIVE now! Oups! Well, Needed a new top, and other goodies i guess:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Attachments

• photo1864.jpg
    photo1864.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
  • photo1865.jpg
    photo1865.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo1866.jpg
    photo1866.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 3
  • photo1867.jpg
    photo1867.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo1868.jpg
    photo1868.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 3
Cool, we love mods and I am happy its your money, instead of mine.
Don't forget, I have those sill plates you can have.
Maybe get Jason to take to Moncton on his next trip
or get them to Max somehow. but you should have for spring :)

Karen leaves for Moncton on Thursday so I can send them up with her. Just have to go to Riverview to pick them up or maybe we can make other arrangements if that doesn’t work.

You can get them to send you the build sheet.
It's close to a window sticker.
It has the VIN, package code and options list with Final price.
Just not the price of each option separate and the fuel mileage part like the window sticker.
They will send it to you electronically and you can make all the copies you want.
I got mine a couple years ago.
I was looking for window sticker too but was informed they only keep those 5 years.

Like Trevor, I'm glad it's your money.
We all like to do "investments" to our cars.
I call them investments instead of mods.
Just something about the way it sounds.

Back