2005-14 Mustangs involved in airbag recall..

Maybe they are waiting to fill the Truck with Airbags before heading out.

I know a guy that bought a 71 Chevelle from Alberta last May and paid $3,000 to have it shipped. It only arrived at his door in Shediac in October. They didn't tell him it would take 5 months.

Yeah that one does not make any sense? He must have wanted a super deal on the shipping and they just waited until they had more vehicles on the carrier to bring it down.
There are many companies that are doing that now to pick from.

In to service desk @ Fair Isle Ford today to see about recall and parts availability. Nothing updated for 2013 's So far, so just driver-side bag replacement. After going through the checklist, it appears the parts are available. Expected delivery to dealership is listed at 3 days to 9 weeks. Looking positive for getting it serviced this season. Not like any of us are really anxious to try the new airbags out:FordSmile

LOL!! I do NOT want to try the old ones either hahah!! both Taylor and Hatheway are telling me (2007) that only the parts for the driver side are available .... same exact answer directly from Ford Canada (yup, I DID call to make sure ... LOL, I know, too cautious (or paranoid hahaha)) can't wait to actually have that settle and new parts installed .... no fun knowing you have two claymores in the car ...

Call from FairIsle Ford yesterday that replacement airbag is in. Replacing it tomorrow. Seems like a speedy response if you keep forgetting it's taken 2 driving season's already to get to this point!

I inquired at Downey Ford yesterday about my airbag backorder when I drop my car off to get the rear gears installed ,they said they had no ETA?

No, only drivers side on the 13 's. Nothing updated for passenger bags as of Wednesday. Older S197's have recalls on both they said.

They shut down production of F150's because the main parts supplier had a fire.Don't know if this affects air bag supply or not.

Back