What did you do to your mustang today

Well, took collision coverage off the 06 Wednesday.
Yesterday pumped up air in tires to 40 psi so they don’t flat spot.
Dumped fuel stabilizer in, charged up battery and then started it up for a few minutes for fuel to make it through system.
Since It had not moved in nearly two months, today I wiped dust off with instant detailer to put cover on.

We had ours out for a run yesterday.After I came home from Truro I changed the fuel filter and added a can of seafoam to the tank and I am still noticing the difference.Don't plan on putting it away for another couple of weeks and Haggerty insurance covers it year round.I have to remember to check when the plate runs out though.I think it's towards the end of October.*Update*Just checked plate runs out Nov.19.

Last edited:
If you're like me you hate the rust that manifests on your brake rotors after you wash the car.
Something I started doing years ago to eliminate this rust is to, once the car is washed, drive it back and forth in the driveway a few times and deliberately use the brakes to build up some heat in them and wipe the small amount of rust that is already built up.
Once I’ve done that, it can be put away in the garage and the rust does not come back.

That’s what I did to the 15 yesterday after washing it on Friday night.

Here it is all clean from the fall tun grime.

69C987C3-F228-403B-A1E2-68C370E40177.jpeg

If you're like me you hate the rust that manifests on your brake rotors after you wash the car.
Something I started doing years ago to eliminate this rust is to, once the car is washed, drive it back and forth in the driveway a few times and deliberately use the brakes to build up some heat in them and wipe the small amount of rust that is already built up.
Once I’ve done that, it can be put away in the garage and the rust does not come back.

That’s what I did to the 15 yesterday after washing it on Friday night.

Here it is all clean from the fall tun grime.

View attachment 40823

Oh do I ever love that car!

We’re getting our first measurable snowfall of the season today.
It’s already started and collecting on cars.
Could get north of 10 cm in some spots.

So yesterday was tire swap day for wife’s Escape and my truck.

Backed the 2015 out of garage for a work spot.
Maximized occasion and threw fuel stabilizer in and air up tires for long sleep.
Even though it was a sunny day for the most part, temps barely got above +2 and small flakes would occasionally fall.

Last pic in fading autumn light.

D02AA6EF-B9D5-4EBA-AF20-37F58D25EB7F.jpeg

Back