What did you do to your mustang today

Quick detailer will make that a breeze. No need for a hose.
I was just going to say that, I have one wash so far this year, rest was just California duster and waterless wash spay. Bonus , i filled the car up with the second tank of gas this year Thursday from 1/4 tank . Took a cruise to Sussex last evening . 32 in the shade so far today with big humidity ?.
Think i will just hang in the pool today with the cooler tied to me

I was just going to say that, I have one wash so far this year, rest was just California duster and waterless wash spay. Bonus , i filled the car up with the second tank of gas this year Thursday from 1/4 tank . Took a cruise to Sussex last evening . 32 in the shade so far today with big humidity ?.
Think i will just hang in the pool today with the cooler tied to me
Yes I agree. I have not washed my car once with water this year. Have about 4 tanks so far.

Pool is a good place to be. Lol

I was going to say, if you're just dealing with pollen, California Car duster is the way to go....unless you're dealing with bugs.

Took a short cut to clean up the car last night after a quick one hour cruise....hit it with the foam cannon, then the power washer, then the leaf blower and then used the Zaino detailing spray with a wipe down, so much easier because the car was essentially dry. Swear it took less than 20 minutes start to finish.

Got the car washed up and the bugs removed after the weekend driving. It’s time to start the big clean up for the trip next weekend to Mon ——— OOPS, not this July!
Still better get to work, clean and get a good coat of wax on - the water has stopped beading.
Yeah the bugs are just brutal around here as well. You go out for 5 minutes and have to debug the car.lol

Back