vacations

Got an email, looks like I will be able to get a voucher for cruise.
Check it out Monday to see what happens.

As far as flights to Florida, will wait and see.
How bad it is there in 2 weeks and what Kind of shape Aaron leaves the place in lol.

I am likely stating the obvious but I will cancel my trip to Florida.
Already changed cruise, I will first of week go through process of doing what I have to
for flights and hotel booked.

I expect long wait, if lucky can do via e-mail

Ya vacation thoughts have changed to trying to get through to one of the clowns who will give me
my money back or at least some serious options for future.

Not likely going far this year.

Ya vacation thoughts have changed to trying to get through to one of the clowns who will give me
my money back or at least some serious options for future.

Not likely going far this year.
Sucks but could always be worse, I guess.... Having a vacation, then getting home to have to stay there for 2 more weeks isn't any prize to brag about & this is really only the first full work day!

Some people that are returning from away are not self isolating and immediately returning to work in some cases work is a Restaurant or Senior Care Home ?? (In the Acadian Peninsula).

Last week my Barber, who has a trip to Cuba planned from April 4th to 20th said he didn’t have to self isolate cause Cuba wasn’t on the list. I won’t be in his Shop till at least May.

Aliona and I have taken a simple approach.
Do what we have to, limit contact with anyone you don't have to see.
Be clean and distance from people in stores that we do have to go to.

Its the people that think its a joke or no issue that will make this grow.
Can't fix stupid, to bad a virus wouldn't attack the stupid, thinning the heard
that way would be a good thing :)

Note: I changed thread to just vacations as I suspect this might go further than spring

Aliona and I have taken a simple approach.
Do what we have to, limit contact with anyone you don't have to see.
Be clean and distance from people in stores that we do have to go to.

Its the people that think its a joke or no issue that will make this grow.
Can't fix stupid, to bad a virus wouldn't attack the stupid, thinning the heard
that way would be a good thing :)

Note: I changed thread to just vacations as I suspect this might go further than spring
Maybe a fist bump to the chin is the only cure for that level of disregard for the wellbeing of others!

I thought they were closing all Gyms in NB, guess it is only the Fitness classes that are cancelled. I was there yesterday, drove by today, less cars but according to their Facebook page, Gym still open and they will assess the situation daily. I'm not going for now and am seriously considering home fitness equipment. I just noticed that the word Asses is included in the word Assess. I think they as Asses for staying open and the Government should Force them to close.

Back