vacations

looks like it needs a serious cleaning. Be fun to drive for sure.
What part of Florida are you in?
I know when I was in Fort Lauderdale / Miami exotics are everywhere.
Daily drivers where not Hondas, but 80K Lexus

looks like it needs a serious cleaning. Be fun to drive for sure.
What part of Florida are you in?
I know when I was in Fort Lauderdale / Miami exotics are everywhere.
Daily drivers where not Hondas, but 80K Lexus
Yea....needs some TLC....just dont want to take the time myself and little trust in dropping it off somewhere. Think Ferrari of Orlando is detaining ir next time it's in.

Located an hour or so north of MCO airport in thoroughbred horse country. Ocala Int Airport has all kinds of Suadi princes flying in for hours auctions nearby. A polo club down the street.

Yep....the brakes do get used..... The referred detail shop nearby quoted $2100 to detail + another $400 to condition the top! Asked about a vert Mustang & guy said $6-750 depending on paint condition. price X3 with the Prancing Horse badge!

I am beginning to be a bit concerned for my trip in a month.
All of a sudden being in a sardine can with 6000 people doesn't seem like a great idea.
I am less worried about catching the virus than I am about being quarantined for 6-7 weeks :oops:

I have a feeling I am not going to get the vacation I booked.
18 days to go, wait, watch and see.
But the idea of getting on a cruise ship at this
point is not appealing.

Cruise line will not allow change or move dates.
Trudeau is not helping, if he put travel advisory's in place
my private travel insurance would cover it.

2 companies that sell trip cancelation insurance have in recent days stopped covering anyone who cancels trip because the y are afraid of caching Covid 19. Only if location is part of a Government of Canada Travel advisory or personal illness.

This will drive the demand for premium trip cancellation policies for travelers. Sanctioned school trips all require this. Costs big bucks but money back with cold feet and no dr note required.

Back