Thought of the day.

1723767719691.png

Well I broke an implant today, got into see dentist, should be fixed by tomorrow, this is the good part.

Bad part it is likely going to be expensive to fix, taking away from my toy / car projects, money,
danger is with one front tooth missing, if I don't fix, one more goes missing, I have to grow a mullet, sell my mustang and buy a Camaro.

High stakes risks :unsure:

This community reminds me of Game Of Thrones.
Most of the action is in the south, and people from the north go south a lot but south folks don’t “dare” travel north much.
See how I dramatized “dare” there?
Just like the dhow. 😜

Well here’s an invite to southern folks to come north for a car show in a few weeks.

If weather is nice and some want to stay and do run up to Campbellton the next day, or make that your alternate return route, I’ll be your ambassador/guide if you wish.

Anyway, Roger, maybe you and a few friends can make it.

And, on their FB post they are announcing that the following day, Sunday, is the rain date if Saturday is rained out.
IMG_9632.jpeg

I think that would still be safe. I would be more worried about hurricanes in your neck of the woods. lol.
what makes me wonder about your awnser is you say and I quote " I think it will still be safe" :unsure:
not its no problem still great that time of year, or relax way to early for that,
Its I think, so more or less it should be ok, maybe well we will see. :oops:

you have seen the tires I run right? they are not even supposed ot be on road a plus 3-4
which I have done, but they are not traction friendly, rain I got figured out,
not really thinking snow is something I want to try with them🧐
now when I was 18 sure why not, I road a motorcycle in snow storm
because it was the only way to get somewhere I wanted to go,😁
not not so much, not that crazy anymore, regardless of what you may think :p

Back