Thought of the day.

Friday night, before they came on stage 5 massive colums with circle big screens,
insane concert they put on was incredible, the energy they put into show was something I have never seen before.

I realize a lot of the old Mustang crowd like listen to coma musice and this would have give some folks a heart attack :ROFLMAO:
1722884506946.png

1722884653774.png

1722884670471.png

Friday night, before they came on stage 5 massive colums with circle big screens,
insane concert they put on was incredible, the energy they put into show was something I have never seen before.

I realize a lot of the old Mustang crowd like listen to coma musice and this would have give some folks a heart attack :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 77745

View attachment 77746
View attachment 77747
Wow!! That must have been an awesome concert. They are an awesome band.

Wow!! That must have been an awesome concert. They are an awesome band.
Based on what I heard I expected good
But was incredible, no one sat for first 30 minutes, they had round stage
So drum starts on other side, every 20 thirty minutes disappear and pop quarter way around took 2-3 minutes so no matter where you were at some point t they were in front of you, can easily say best concert I ever seen

Based on what I heard I expected good
But was incredible, no one sat for first 30 minutes, they had round stage
So drum starts on other side, every 20 thirty minutes disappear and pop quarter way around took 2-3 minutes so no matter where you were at some point t they were in front of you, can easily say best concert I ever seen
IWow that would make an awesome concert. Love the idea!

Bought a “beater” on Monday that a dealer had just taken in on trade and had not had a chance to go over or do any cleaning. Made a cash offer, and they took it. 2018 Civic with the turbo engine. Runs perfect and passed provincial MVI today, but was incredibly dirty inside and out, including under the hood. Cabin air filter was the dirtiest I have even seen. I could not believe someone could let a car get this dirty. Cleaned the outside, still have to wax, engine compartment cleaned, still working on interior. Some pictures.

IMG_8569.jpeg
IMG_8596.jpeg
IMG_8595.jpeg
IMG_8550.jpeg
IMG_8542.jpeg
IMG_8591.jpeg
IMG_8599.jpeg
IMG_8600.jpeg
IMG_8602.jpeg

Bought a “beater” on Monday that a dealer had just taken in on trade and had not had a chance to go over or do any cleaning. Made a cash offer, and they took it. 2018 Civic with the turbo engine. Runs perfect and passed provincial MVI today, but was incredibly dirty inside and out, including under the hood. Cabin air filter was the dirtiest I have even seen. I could not believe someone could let a car get this dirty. Cleaned the outside, still have to wax, engine compartment cleaned, still working on interior. Some pictures.

View attachment 77798View attachment 77799View attachment 77800View attachment 77801View attachment 77802View attachment 77803View attachment 77804View attachment 77805View attachment 77806
Good job cleaning it :)

92 hour week I am taking Sunday afternoon off :)
THinking og heading out to Scotia Speedworld, " summer clash"
biggest pro stock tour event of summer
25 cars fighting for over $108,000 in prize money,
1st taking $16500.00 not bad for local stock car racing

92 hour week I am taking Sunday afternoon off :)
THinking og heading out to Scotia Speedworld, " summer clash"
biggest pro stock tour event of summer
25 cars fighting for over $108,000 in prize money,
1st taking $16500.00 not bad for local stock car racing
Sounds like a great Sunday event. I think we are going for a cruise before an oil change on my daughter’s car and then family supper. Enjoy your day everyone

Back