OH2BFOX ( 1990 Lx Foxbody build)

That's the thing with the ground up builds. It's easy to forget or put to later how much stuff is to do and things that need replaced. What are the next in line steps for the next ''more time'' sessions?
Trevor, you need to watch more roadkill, and have this stuff documented with a Sharpie on a pizza box. That way you'll ensure everything is done in the correct order and to it's full extent.. lol

That's the thing with the ground up builds. It's easy to forget or put to later how much stuff is to do and things that need replaced. What are the next in line steps for the next ''more time'' sessions?
Next step is being arranged, welding in back suspension pieces,
three spots that need to be welded. Also the spot where fuel cell
is going, has to be adjusted as one of the suspension bits needs to be mounted too close.
So small adjustment in desigin needed.

Biggest challenge for me is time, why I have no idea if ready for early May or not.

I need new throttle body
complete exhaust, some I will order, some custom build.
tires :)
drive shaft, but can't be built untill everything is mounted.
Was sent wrong transmission mount, so ordered, but 2.5 weeks out
so made brace to hold while work is being done.

In the case of my build not just coyote swap, it is complete suspension
rear end, new 4 wheel disk brakes, 4 lug to 5 lug, complete rear end build
all new brake lines and fuel lines, relocating battery to trunk
half of interior is new, all needs to be put back in car along with glass.

So many things that could delay, many that could slow us down :)
But lots of cool things and getting excited. 😁

2 steps ahead, 1 step back, had to remove new trunk and box built for fuel cell
as new suspension needed to go by and wasn't quite right, that said might be a blessing
when we build new one, were going to make it so it can be taken out, easier to work on rear end if ever needed,
you will understand with next few pics :)

Under car
IMG_6852.jpeg
Looking though hole in floor lol

IMG_6851.jpeg

few more suspension bits, building better mounts and a few tweaks seems to be required for most
30 year old sheet metal was not that strong on fox body.
but when all said and done fully adjust suspension and it will be insane how will this is going to work.
70075809942__6301C6CB-2EA8-49FD-B902-8D9DCFFB0E47.jpeg
70075806556__FD80FEFB-3423-44BA-B78D-74FEDF21C02A.jpeg

Had to straighten the front end, which looked fine, but wasn't square when we went to mount rad,
IE: everything is a bit more work then you think when you start, Car will actaully be square when were done
It wan't not sure if it ever was LOL
70085902972__D73A2D21-91E5-4D3B-8C1D-A42F4EAFC821.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Trevor,
no updates since March? Come on you must have something to show us.lol
I have not even looked at in the last month, and haven't taken many pictures this summer,
I am brutal remebering to do this. I am hoping to get back at it soon, hoping it will be ready before winter is over, but
due to winter, first shake down will have to be spring.

Back