NHL season 2023 / 24

Watching Montreal has become painful, Jason might enjoy tonight as TO playing Habs
but lilely not to happy considered about 8-10 teams better psosition to win cup.

Habs, not sure what they think is successful rebuild but three years in
and far worse not looking like better in most ways, having 35 fouth liners does not bode well for future,
is it plan? management? coaching? what????

Habs fans will not do a 40 year leafs rebuild :ROFLMAO:

Season widning dow, teams clinching playoff spots,
soon put Hab fans out of thier misery as season ends,
hopefully we see some serious improvements,
Year 4 of rebuild they should be fighting for playoff spots, not #1
draft pick :rolleyes:

Leafs, well they are always funny, mostly media in TO
Tavaras thinks Matthews should win awards, really lol
Media, says Leafs different team and ar going to win the cup LOL

Braggin today they made the playoffs 8 stright years, said nothing about missing for 20 years
and nothing about year 57 of thier rebuild :)

Tonight Leafs and Habs, should be a cake walk for future cup champions,
I hope Habs at least show up, never really sure what your going to get based on last 10 games,

I was thinking of the game tonight, wish I understood french,
listening to the sportent broadcasters and pundits, is going to require
rubber boots and barf bag,

might have to watch on Mute lol

I watched the game last night, should know better with 3 games left it was painful,
players want to win, because thats how they are wired,
but not near enough talent.
management wants them to lose helps for better draft pic,
as a fan its sad and painful to watch.

Montreal is done and they suck, but I am going to watch tonight, must be a sucker for punishment

Lane Hutson making debut tonight, hes small but supposed to be real deal and young,
but might be fun to watch that.

Last night, monrteal took a 4-2 into the third and managed to lose 5-4 in overtime,
yes they suck, Lane Hutson, does look like the real deal, real smart, very quick, makes
quick decisions and fast accurate first pass out of zone,

Like to see more prospects, and weed them out quick, because some of these guys are in NHL,
because teams like montreal, but would be 13th forward or 7th defencemen on most top teams,
use them as trade bait this summer.

Lastly, tonight plays last game at home against Detroit, Irronically I looked, if they win they could gain 2 spots in NHL,
and go down lower for draft picks and lottery odds, hmmmm wanna bet they win the one gme they really need to lose :unsure::ROFLMAO:

I watched about 6 minutes of leafs and bruins, leafs were losing 1-0 at that point,
after loss last night leafs fans heads are exploding all over the place lol

Personally only way that series would be good is if there was a way they could both lose lol
but I guess leafs losing first would shut up more people around here, so lets hope for that :)

so far rest of series are as expceted, should be some good Hockey,
I am going to root for Oilers this year,
Carolina looks very tough to beat, so does Dallas.

Back