NHL 2021

Best part of this win is listening to leafs fans, by the sounds of it today
should be about 19500 tickets per game next season lol.
I suspect the will climb back up the cliff they all jumped off today.
If they would learn to not be so arrogant, they wouldn't take as much abuse
as they do, stop drinking the blue media hype as every sportscaster in Canada
said TO was cup favorites LOL. Yes many habs fans are bad, but not this bad.

DOwn side for us, is this likely gives MB and DD a contract, so could more suffering for
our victory than it was worth, heres one I hope I am wrong about.

Off to the PEG and should be good hockey, GHG
Golf is aloud so Leafs will be where they are every spring,
a familiar place :)

Trevor and Fred, you should thank the media for all they said.
They had the Leafs players believing they would beat Montreal so easily that they forgot to show up to play.
They did you guys a favour. ?
I think this is bang on. Not that the Habs didn’t play well or deserve it but every year the media goes nuts and automatically has them as the favourites. Ya gotta wonder if that has something to do with the years of choking. Hard to explain it all and grasping for straws but pressure (especially in Toronto) is major. New coaches, new players, new GMs over the years and same results. Habs came in left the series moving on. Nothing to prove so they just played their game. Price was Price and Gally was the heart.

Now they took game one in Winnipeg. If I were you Hab fans I’d say hey media keep saying we don’t have a chance!! :p

Moral of the story....who gives a crap what media says. All plays out in the games.

Some good point there Jason. Sometimes in these particular cases I think silence speaks volumes. Lol

I feel for Evans on that hit late in the period. I hope he comes out alright. As we saw on Tavares can ruin your playoffs in a hurry.
Yep that was brutal. With Tavares it was a total accident (despite what some may think) with Evans it was a 150% dirty play. No need for it and (yes I’m gonna say this) it might give the Habs more spark to take care of business.

Yep that was brutal. With Tavares it was a total accident (despite what some may think) with Evans it was a 150% dirty play. No need for it and (yes I’m gonna say this) it might give the Habs more spark to take care of business.
Yeah I agree the debate will go on either way I guess. He is not known as a dirty player, however he could have at least tried to make it look like he was trying to stop the puck from going in or avoided him a bit.

First the Evans hit, trying not to be bias. Schfile is not a dirty player, but the eyes after the hit say it all.
He was frustrated, upset and wanted someone to pay. Also many say hes a class guy, but all I have heard today,
he has not said a word, not even hoping Evans is ok, Jets coach made himself look like a fool,, by saying its a clean hit.
I realize you try and defend your player, best mover here is say nothing. From a pure hockey play, to have a chance to stop evans
it is a stick play not a hit, that was never part of his plan.

Its not in person hearing so 5 game max, I beleive it will be 2-3 games, we will see shortly,
that could really hurt the Jets and Like Petry said, make them pay where it hurts, the score board.
Sounds like Evans has a concussion which he has a history of, could be out awhile. Hope he is alright.

Back