NH Dyno Run

Since I’m just outside Miramichi (Barnaby Area), I’m only 1 hour 15 minutes from Moncton. I intend on driving down Friday morning and meeting up with the group.
Wheels up at??
Are we gassing up at the Petro Canada near the Hotel/Highway? Or do we intend on fueling up at Salisbury Big Stop Irving, next door to a Tim Horton’s?

Any FRS radio will do , like in this link.
I believe most if us have 22 channels, some are only 12 channels. I think someone said the higher the channel the better the reception for longer distance..
Mike, I have 2, so if you want you can borrow one of mine as I only use one
I’m thinking my Motorola DTR700 from work should work. It has multiple channels available. Thoughts?

I have not figured out exact time, but likely Tims at Big stop
fueled and fed, ready to go for 7 or close to it,
We have to figure out where to stop in St.john
Although I am not going with the group this year ? I thought the Tim Hortons / Irving in Lorneville (west of saint John right on the highway) worked out well? I am still trying to get another date with Pete, but sure is hard to get a reply

Although I am not going with the group this year ? I thought the Tim Hortons / Irving in Lorneville (west of saint John right on the highway) worked out well? I am still trying to get another date with Pete, but sure is hard to get a reply
He is away from shop month of May, personal reasons.
That said yes hes hard to reach, but wait till june first anything before won't get
a response.

Curious to know, but do we need a covid test to cross the border
for 3 days? or any special paperwork or those restrictions lifted?

anyone been to the US in last month?

Back