NH Dyno Run

Are we going through Calais?
thats the plan,
leave Moncton quite early
quick run through to Louden,
do dynos late friday afternoon evening
Stay the night there,

Slow run up the coast to Bangor
Stay there Sat night, then head home Sunday.

At one (1) time there was a conversation or thread on the 2 way radios that some of this group use. I am thinking about the journey to NH in a few weeks. Wondering if anybody in the group will be using these radios and if so, can you reply on where a person can purchase? Amazon? Bass Pro? Best Buy? Canadian Tire?
If they come in kits of two (2) or four (4), I’d be willing to split the cost with somebody else who may be looking for one (1) as well.

At one (1) time there was a conversation or thread on the 2 way radios that some of this group use. I am thinking about the journey to NH in a few weeks. Wondering if anybody in the group will be using these radios and if so, can you reply on where a person can purchase? Amazon? Bass Pro? Best Buy? Canadian Tire?
If they come in kits of two (2) or four (4), I’d be willing to split the cost with somebody else who may be looking for one (1) as well.
I’ll be also looking for one, won’t be attending the NH run but will be going on the spring run.

Any FRS radio will do , like in this link.
I believe most if us have 22 channels, some are only 12 channels. I think someone said the higher the channel the better the reception for longer distance..
Mike, I have 2, so if you want you can borrow one of mine as I only use one
Thanks Al?

NS & PEI? Was talking to Trevor quickly about Thursday night Moncton for an early start Friday morning. Booked a room for 2 at the Days Inn by the Hwy at 2515 Mountain Rd, Moncton. Nothing fancy but fine enough to crash in.
Just looking at the list and it looks like I should book another room since myself, Trevor, Jason, and Arron would probably be a little tight with the space :) unless someone is planning on travelling from home awfully early Friday AM..
Let me know. Room was $101 plus taxes for $123 and we could probably get on the road by 7 or 8 then.
Or the number is 506-801-8434

Back